Call it homerism...but we WILL beat the Packers

Alphadawg7

After watching our defense dominate and our OL look good in pass protection, I’d have to agree.  If Allen uses his legs and athleticism just the right amount to make the plays when necessary and if JERRY can continue to wreak havoc and can smash Rodgers, we can get a W.  

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The team thats been on the field the last 6 quarters of football shows up in Lambeau, then we can and will beat the Packers.  

The D over the last 6 quarters can slow this Packers offense down, especially since the Packers OL isn't very good, the run game is sputtering as usual there, and Rogers isnt 100%.  And the Packer D is just not very good, so good chance for our offense to keep gelling and Allen to keep improving.  By no means am I guaranteeing a win or making some $5k wager on them, but I just really think this is a game this team can win.  We just have so much momentum and energy coming out of this Vikes game that I think this team has a chip on its shoulder and is going to be another surprise odds upset next week.  

I like your optimism.  It is going to be interesting if the team can sustain the effort they put forth yesterday.  I hope you are right.

3 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

No Mohammad Wilkerson in the middle. I expect the running game to show up this game.

I thought I heard on my drive home Dr. Chow, that medical analyst stated Wilkerson was hurt last weekend.  Can’t remember details. I’m sure someone can figure out if he is really hurt.

As far as the positive attitude, I’m all for it.  I don’t expect us to win, but want us to win with the recent improvements on this team’s performance.  I wonder if Shady’s ribs are healing.  I say sit him if he is not 100%.  We need him for the rest of the season.

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I thought I heard on my drive home Dr. Chow, that medical analyst stated Wilkerson was hurt last weekend.  Can’t remember details. I’m sure someone can figure out if he is really hurt.

As far as the positive attitude, I’m all for it.  I don’t expect us to win, but want us to win with the recent improvements on this team’s performance.  I wonder if Shady’s ribs are healing.  I say sit him if he is not 100%.  We need him for the rest of the season.

Packers run D isn’t that good with him, so without him I think this is the week Bills get a 100 yard rusher plus 40+ more yards from Allen