Bulaga and Wilkerson likely out next week

BisonMan

Those are big pieces for the Packers to be missing.

Hughes or Murphy might have a field day chasing down a hobbled Rodgers without Bulaga. Their line is beat up.

Missing Muhammad Wilkerson puts a big hole in Pettine’s D-line. Ivory might have a big day running inside. 

Finally looking forward to a Sunday this year!

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, BisonMan said:

Those are big pieces for the Packers to be missing.

Hughes or Murphy might have a field day chasing down a hobbled Rodgers without Bulaga. Their line is beat up.

Missing Muhammad Wilkerson puts a big hole in Pettine’s D-line. Ivory might have a big day running inside. 

Finally looking forward to a Sunday this year!

Hopefully the young players play like they did today.  

The Packers are overrated. They are not that special. Their record shows it. Lucky to have the 1 win they have right now. Mack had them down and out and then they took their foot off the gas. Rodgers is the only really good player and he made them pay. Bills win this game this week. Then the football world will start to jump on the bandwagon. But we’ll find out later in the year this win wasn’t really all that impressive. The MN win will prove to be impressive. But not as impressive as everyone makes it out to be. 

I expect Josh to have some ups and downs this year, so I don't know how we fare next week.

But just like the other games, I will tune in to see how 17 is doing. Today, he willed us to a win by refusing to be denied. That attitude worked today but could bite him a few times as he learns to control it.