Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Injury Updates from McCarthy & McDermott

Brice ready for Buffalo (1:45)

S Kentrell Brice spoke to the media about the loss of Muhammad Wilkerson and his play through the first three weeks of the season.

Lowry ready for the upcoming challenge (1:58)

DL Dean Lowry spoke to the media about the loss of Muhammad Wilkerson and the opportunity for more playing time.

Clark: “Guys gotta just step up” (2:05)

DL Kenny Clark spoke to the media about the state of the defensive linemen room.

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's about complementary football and Shady can certainly play a big role in that as the team shifts its focus toward becoming QB centric with Allen emerging.

For sure. I'm saying that you add a great RB to a (hopefully) great QB and...

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"I don't think we took them too lightly, I think they came out and kicked our butts," Mike Zimmer said after the game.

Zimmer also said at halftime to Tracy Wolfson when we were ahead 27-0 that it wasn't what the Bills were doing it was what his team wasn't doing, so he is full of crap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Isn't that kind of what every coach who's team is getting its butt kicked at halftime says?

You say it to your team in the locker room maybe. It's disrespectful to the Bills to say it to a sideline announcer that kicked his teams ass more before the half than the second half. 

Not that any coach has has ever said anything remotely worthwhile to a sideline announcer. 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Isn't that kind of what every coach who's team is getting its butt kicked at halftime says?

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You say it to your team in the locker room maybe. It's disrespectful to the Bills to say it to a sideline announcer that kicked his teams ass more before the half than the second half. 

Not that any coach has has ever said anything remotely worthwhile to a sideline announcer. 

His emotions likely got the best of him.  He wasn't entirely inaccurate, but I do agree that it's kind of Bush League to say it to an announcer.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

His emotions likely got the best of him.  He wasn't entirely inaccurate, but I do agree that it's kind of Bush League to say it to an announcer.

They were making some mistakes but we were kicking their ass in every way on most every play. They got two first downs. That wasn't them making mistakes. We got 27 points. That wasn't them just making mistakes. It was crap. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Even if he's better, don't put lawson on the field. He drags the whole defense down.

I thought he looked better in pre season and week 1 . And I believe he will be kicked inside with Lorax at DE on obvious passing downs. Year 3 , hopefully the light turns on with his pass rush , he's very good versus the run .

On 9/23/2018 at 6:25 PM, K-9 said:

The one downside to today's win and the way we did it is that now Green Bay will actually study the tape and take us seriously during practice this week. Not gonna sneak up on people. 

Sure Green Bay will.  They still need to play Minnesota and they want to know how to demolish their offense.

8 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

The highs and lows on this board is priceless lol. Just 2 days ago everyone is predicting a huge blowout loss to the Vikings (me included) with the bills possibly getting the first pick off the board in next years draft.  And now lots of people are confident the Bills are going to go to green bay and knock off a rod and the packers lol.

Gotta love the highs and lows of a NFL season:)

Sorry you are not the leader you think you are. Everyone was not following your lead saying Bills blow.

On 9/23/2018 at 7:06 PM, No Place To Hyde said:

It's a chance for @BuffaloRush to get his money back. 

Not really. His wife found out about the bet and became furious. She was so mad that she pushed him out of building. She told the police that he was despondent because he lost a big bet. Now that her fool husband is out of the picture she can collect a big paycheck from the insurance company. The residual benefit is that she no longer has to deal with that fool and his gambling addiction. :ph34r: 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

They were making some mistakes but we were kicking their ass in every way on most every play. They got two first downs. That wasn't them making mistakes. We got 27 points. That wasn't them just making mistakes. It was crap. 

Don't get me wrong; the Bills kicked the absoluteshit out of them, but they did make some really stupid mistakes (mostly penalties) that helped us.  But that's part of the game.  The Bills won that game.  The Vikings didn't lose it.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Not really. His wife found out about the bet and became furious. She was so mad that she pushed him out of building. She told the police that he was despondent because he lost a big bet. Now that her fool husband is out of the picture she can collect a big paycheck from the insurance company. The residual benefit is that she no longer has to deal with that fool and his gambling addiction. :ph34r: 

So...she single now?

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I’m not the leader I think I am? What in God’s name are you talking about?

Apparently you have to make sure your comments are simplified for all to understand ... 
to break it down it never once said the bills blow. Simply stated not many people believed the bills would win that game. Though absolutely thrilled they did and it was a great game, when you’re not even allowed to bet on the game due to the spread being so High you’re understandably going to assume they’ll loose 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MinnieBillsfan said:

Apparently you have to make sure your comments are simplified for all to understand ... 
to break it down it never once said the bills blow. Simply stated not many people believed the bills would win that game. Though absolutely thrilled they did and it was a great game, when you’re not even allowed to bet on the game due to the spread being so High you’re understandably going to assume they’ll loose 

Lol thank you. At least someone gets it lol

• Like (+1) 1