Vontae money coming back

foreboding

30 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

He's not retired until he submit his papers to the league. His people can still claim he wasn't to play but he's injured. He should give it back but I doubt he will.

Nope.  He's retired and the Bills will get the money back.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

He's not retired until he submit his papers to the league. His people can still claim he wasn't to play but he's injured. He should give it back but I doubt he will.

That whole pesky leaving the stadium in the middle of the game is going to be a bit of an issue for that argument.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

That whole pesky leaving the stadium in the middle of the game is going to be a bit of an issue for that argument.

So is that statement he put out.

Just now, Skins Malone said:

I'm over the whole Davis thing.  He left..hes gone...and he wasnt playing well anyway.  

Yup.  And like I said, he did the Bills a favor by retiring and allowing them to get most of their money back, instead of forcing them to cut him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

So is that statement he put out.

Those are just words.  Pfft.  Words.  You can say anything these days and just claim you didn't.  Hell, he could claim he never left the stadium and this is a huge conspiracy to screw him over and a not insignificant percentage of people would believe him.  As the parents of my students would say.  Do you have video of him leaving?  No?  Didn't happen.  Have video?  Oh that's not him.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Those are just words.  Pfft.  Words.  You can say anything these days and just claim you didn't.  Hell, he could claim he never left the stadium and this is a huge conspiracy to screw him over and a not insignificant percentage of people would believe him.  As the parents of my students would say.  Do you have video of him leaving?  No?  Didn't happen.  Have video?  Oh that's not him.

Well then, the checks are in the mail.  Didn't get them?  They were sent.

• Haha (+1) 1