Peterman has a career 4:1 completion to int ratio!

Matt_In_NH

11 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Will it stop the O-Line jumping offsides and holding? Peterman is toast and I won't argue that. I just think the problem is "more" than just Peterman right now. Getting rid of Peterman solves the Peterman problem only. 

It means IF you get the other stuff corrected, the team may actually be capable of winning a football game. 

3 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I just think people are dog piling on one guy like the entire team didn't suck. Yes bench Peterman and start Allen. Just don't don't expect miracles because Peterman is the bad guy in your mind. 

He stinks.

Bruce Mathison type of stench.

Your rationale of will the team all of a sudden be good is not smart. Of course they wont. Just like the Bills weren’t all of a sudden good when they brought Kelly in at QB......but boy were they better.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

17 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

He stinks.

Bruce Mathison type of stench.

Your rationale of will the team all of a sudden be good is not smart. Of course they wont. Just like the Bills weren’t all of a sudden good when they brought Kelly in at QB......but boy were they better.

Well I'd rather at least see my team lose in competitive fashion and not a total unquestionable beat down. If a QB change can make that difference I support it. 

As for Peterman I do agree, you can't march him out as a starter if your going to end up pulling him before the game is over and be taken seriously. Each time it happens the HC reputation takes a nose dive.

My only point is that while you guys are yucking it up about Peterman your forgetting that was a team loss yesterday. It's far from Peterman being the only problem. 

Edited by Lfod

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

5th round pick.   

People do want to believe in miracles 

The Josh Allen era has begun 

mark my words

Ready or not here he comes 

A lot of folks around here told me the EJ Manuel era had begun after the comeback against Carolina.

Are we still in the EJ era?  Or is that over and now we are solely in the Allen era?

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

Will it stop the O-Line jumping offsides and holding? Peterman is toast and I won't argue that. I just think the problem is "more" than just Peterman right now. Getting rid of Peterman solves the Peterman problem only. 

I think we all agree that the problem is more than Peterman, but he is a big problem.

12 hours ago, Lfod said:

Well I'd rather at least see my team lose in competitive fashion and not a total unquestionable beat down. If a QB change can make that difference I support it. 

As for Peterman I do agree, you can't march him out as a starter if your going to end up pulling him before the game is over and be taken seriously. Each time it happens the HC reputation takes a nose dive.

My only point is that while you guys are yucking it up about Peterman your forgetting that was a team loss yesterday. It's far from Peterman being the only problem. 

I think most everyone here realizes the weaknesses of this team. I don’t see anyone  whistling while they are walking by the graveyard.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:11 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

mark my words

NAILED IT!!!!! 

On 9/10/2018 at 9:38 PM, Fadingpain said:

A lot of folks around here told me the EJ Manuel era had begun after the comeback against Carolina.

Are we still in the EJ era?  Or is that over and now we are solely in the Allen era?

Here in Bills Land an Era happens as much as the weather forecast ;)

On 9/10/2018 at 8:11 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

5th round pick.   

People do want to believe in miracles 

mark my words

You can't hide....I'm going to fiiiiinnnndddd you...and make you want me....