Peterman has a career 4:1 completion to int ratio!

Matt_In_NH

3 minutes ago, boater said:

Allen = zero interceptions.

It's allot of fun to play statistics with a small sample size.

I am one to actually talk about sample size.  But in this case 7 ints is meaningful, 8 with the playoff game.  What should we do continue to play him because of preseason?

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If the next guy has AWFUL stats he will be a massive upgrade. That’s the point. It won’t take much (or anything) to improve. 

Will it stop the O-Line jumping offsides and holding? Peterman is toast and I won't argue that. I just think the problem is "more" than just Peterman right now. Getting rid of Peterman solves the Peterman problem only. 

Edited by Lfod

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Will it stop the O-Line jumping offsides and holding? Peterman is toast and I won't argue that. I just think the problem is "more" than just Peterman right now. Getting rid of Peterman solves the Peterman problem only. 

No one is arguing with that. There are lot s of problems to be fixed. The easiest fix though is the QB. It is just 1 guy. All of the other fixes have a bigger chain reaction. Replacing the worst QB ever though is a decent start. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Lfod said:

If we bench Peterman will the Bills suddenly be good? 

So, should we not bench Peterman because he sucks?

Maybe we should sign Ducasse to a long-term extension while we are making everyone feel good about themselves, huh?

Maybe they can all pile in McDermott’s station wagon after the Chargers game and go to the Dairy Queen?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If the next guy has AWFUL stats he will be a massive upgrade. That’s the point. It won’t take much (or anything) to improve. 

Peterman can easily be replaced next week with Allen. That's not the major problem with this team. The source of the problem is a dearth of talent on both sides of the ball. Our OL is atrocious and collectively our receivers are dismal. I have been open minded about Zay Jones. But he can't get open. And Benjamin is even worse at getting separation. What's even more worrisome is that our DL can't get much penetration. 

I have often stated that this was a four year rebuild job. And we are at the early stage of this excruciating process. I am willing to undergo a rebuild but not reasonably addressing the OL in my view sets the offense back because it doesn't allow the offense to operate at a functional level. 

While so many people are transfixed with the Peterman issue I see this as a side issue compared to the multiple problems this team has to contend with. There are a lot of hurdles this team is facing before it becomes an average team. This appears to be a throw away year and there is no quick fix for this woebegone franchise.  

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

So, should we not bench Peterman because he sucks?

Maybe we should sign Ducasse to a long-term extension while we are making everyone feel good about themselves, huh?

Maybe they can all pile in McDermott’s station wagon after the Chargers game and go to the Dairy Queen?

I just think people are dog piling on one guy like the entire team didn't suck. Yes bench Peterman and start Allen. Just don't don't expect miracles because Peterman is the bad guy in your mind.