When are the Bills going to cut Peterman?

icewood44

3 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

The underlying assumption here is that our HC lacks character so he keeps a bad player to appease his ego and doesn't care how it affects the team. Show some spine and just say what you mean. And for the record, this team has a lot of problems, but this is not one of them. What we lack is talent, not character. That said, KB needs to stop the infantile trash talk and get his own act together.

I said it "When are the Bills going to cut Peterman!!!" he is not NFL material point blank period!! Our Coach Pride is going to get the best of him.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, icewood44 said:

When are the Bills going to cut Nathan Peterman? This guy has no business in the NFL!!! He almost cost the Bills a playoff birth and he now is about to derail the season.  He has proved to us that he is not ready for the NFL!!! Let cut ties with him and put this mistake behind us!!! 

Not until they sign a backup for Josh Allen.  Not going to have Logan as the backup QB.  

I will laugh my ass off if we sign EJ hahaha, then the cycle will have come full circle hahahaha

PS:  yes I know that won't happen, nor do I want it to, but man part of me kind of does want it to happen just so I can grab some popcorn and watch this board melt down.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

...and replace him with?

Any one of the following:

Colin Kaepernick

Thaddeus Lewis

EJ Manual

TJ  Yates

Jay Cutler

Woodrum

Paxton Lynch

Cardale Jones

Nasty Nate is so bad he's going to take the whole locker room down with him if plays another down.  You gotta have someone you can at least play without setting records in futility.

• Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, scribo said:

ICE - long history

Even if the Bills wanted to cut Peterman today, they'd have no one else who could run this new offense if Allen went down with an injury. They should bring a vet in ASAP to learn the system as quickly as possible.

Could it be any worse then letting a veteran go out there and play backyard football and make up plays in the huddle?

19 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not until they sign a backup for Josh Allen.  Not going to have Logan as the backup QB.  

I will laugh my ass off if we sign EJ hahaha, then the cycle will have come full circle hahahaha

PS:  yes I know that won't happen, nor do I want it to, but man part of me kind of does want it to happen just so I can grab some popcorn and watch this board melt down.  

IIRC, I think EJ had better stats then the guy the Raiders trade for to replace him? Lol

29 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Literally...anyone. EJ Manuel would be better. 

If we cut Peterman for Manuel....I would be okay with it.  Manuel was bad but not Peterman bad.

Have you seen the movie King Pin?  Any screw up was termed a Munson.  Can we call a football screw up as a Peterman?  

"That was awful!  He Petermaned it!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, scribo said:

ICE - long history

Even if the Bills wanted to cut Peterman today, they'd have no one else who could run this new offense if Allen went down with an injury. They should bring a vet in ASAP to learn the system as quickly as possible.

peterman don't know how to run anything

41 minutes ago, icewood44 said:

When are the Bills going to cut Nathan Peterman? This guy has no business in the NFL!!! He almost cost the Bills a playoff birth and he now is about to derail the season.  He has proved to us that he is not ready for the NFL!!! Let cut ties with him and put this mistake behind us!!! 

Listen I'm no fan of Peterman, but he was given the opportunity by incompetent bosses. He was the sacrificial lamb. The coach and GM are the real clowns in this circus. Aaron Rodgers would get absolutely killed behind this embarrassment of an offensive line. No quarterback in the NFL could prosper with this line and the worst receivers (as a group) in the NFL.

The management at One Bills Drive should be ashamed of themselves for putting this horrible product on an NFL field. I've been a Bills fan since day one and no fan should be proud of this terrible situation orchestrated by the clueless Brandon Beane.

40 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Any one of the following:

Colin Kaepernick

Thaddeus Lewis

EJ Manual

TJ  Yates

Jay Cutler

Woodrum

Paxton Lynch

Cardale Jones

Nasty Nate is so bad he's going to take the whole locker room down with him if plays another down.  You gotta have someone you can at least play without setting records in futility.

To be honest, the list I think isn't realistic.  Kap is for sure best available, but just see any way they sign him to bring the media circus around Allen while trying to develop him.  When was last time Thad was in the NFL?  Real question cuz I didn't have a clue he was still even in the NFL.  EJ would turn the fan base on this regime, yet secretly I am rooting for it to be EJ so I can grab popcorn and watch this board implode on itself hahahaha.  Jones is about as bad as Nate, so makes no sense to get a guy just as bad who does not know the offense either.  

For me, I think Paxton, Moore, or Anderson are the most likely candidates with Paxton being the front runner given they already kicked the tires on him.  

1 hour ago, icewood44 said:

I was hoping that I would get one of those little Bills app notifications today, but alas, the clown may start Sunday given the love affair McJauron has for him