Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Getting rid of McCarron was a huge mistake

I doubt AJ would have done much better than Peterman today.  I don't think we would have won had Allen started.  Whole team and coach fail.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The defense sucked all day too. Flacco had all day and his choice of wide open WRs on every play. Do not exonerate the Defense. This entire team, Sans Bojorquez was !@#$ing terrible  

You're right idk why I thought the d didn't suck.  I guess I was so mesmerized by Petermans incompetence that I discounted everything else.

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Funny? why didn't he have too see the "tape" first? 

He'll praise someone in public but he won't throw a player under the bus in front of the cameras. That doesn't mean he didn't see how badly Nate was playing - after all, he benched him.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I doubt AJ would have done much better than Peterman today.  I don't think we would have won had Allen started.  Whole team and coach fail.

I do think McCarron would have done better. McCarron has proven himself in regular season, and even the playoffs. Peterman has **** the bed except on a slow track in the snow. He blows.

McCarron is a legitimate back up.

Edited by OJ Tom

Seems like some people want McDermott to just throw his players under the bus. 

Him saying “I have to watch the tape” is how he avoids doing that, IMO. 

He knows they they played like crap and I am sure he said that to them behind closed doors. But that doesn’t mean he should do it openly to the media. Players tend to appreciate their coach keeping things behind closed doors. 

• Like (+1) 7

32 minutes ago, Paulus said:

IDC, they need to call Richie ASAP (won't happen), and keep Allen in. 

Allen had a TD dropped, among the many other drops. Allen and Edmunds are the bright spots. 

*punter guy was a highlight, too.

Dude.....are U serious??? He's been arrested, twice since he's Retired...yeah....call him.