Vontae Davis Among Bills' Inactives Today

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Vontae Davis Among Bills' Inactives Today

Other than that... Stanford and Ray Ray are injured... Teller and McDermott are the 8th and 9th OL so expected. Lee surprises me a bit because Croom and Logan are both poor blockers.

Vontae is a surprise but not a shock and I have no idea who Ryan Lewis is we pick him up off waivers? Anyone know where he came from? 

Wow. That is a shocker.

On the other side we are only 1 Flacco injury away from Lamar Jackson playing full time. A bit surprused RGIII is inactive after his good preseason.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Other than that... Stanford and Ray Ray are injured... Teller and McDermott are the 8th and 9th OL so expected. Lee surprises me a bit because Croom and Logan are both poor blockers.

Vontae is a surprise but not a shock and I have no idea who Ryan Lewis is we pick him up off waivers? Anyone know where he came from? 

Yes, Lewis is the guy we got after cut down from the Patties.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He went to Pitt 

Either he is not yet fully recovered from his prior injury or he will not be the player he once was, even when healthy.  The Bills needed a starting CB in the offseason, and if there was this kind of risk with Davis, I would have hoped that our medical staff would have identified it.  If they did, it was borderline reckless to think that Davis would be ready to start the season or hold up during the season.  I think we could have done better with the free agent dollars, at least sign a CB that was healthy and would play.