What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?

What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• 5%
    • 10%
    • 20%
    • 30%
    • 40%
    • 50%
    • 60%
    • 70%
    • 80%

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 05:00 PM

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

LMAO.... Ok you choose to be this guy...

Part of me does laugh at it when it all goes bad. I'm not sure, which guy should I be?

The one who tells you they can make the playoffs despite just having nothing. With Peterman starting their is nothing to look forward to on offense. That's not really a fun team to watch. 

They don't even have athletes on offense to watch outside of McCoy. I like Murphy but they have no game breakers, nothing. 

All we have is the secondary and Edmunds to look forward to progressing and being apart of the future.

21 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Part of me does laugh at it when it all goes bad. I'm not sure, which guy should I be?

The one who tells you they can make the playoffs despite just having nothing. With Peterman starting their is nothing to look forward to on offense. That's not really a fun team to watch. 

They don't even have athletes on offense to watch outside of McCoy. I like Murphy but they have no game breakers, nothing. 

All we have is the secondary and Edmunds to look forward to progressing and being apart of the future.

I always wait till end of Sept to mid Oct before I throw in a towel... By then there is usually little doubt 

I'm not brimming with confidence but I thought Peterdude look solid in preseason. He earned the starting roll convincingly

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Jobot said:

I see it as total laziness anytime the 5-pick game is even mentioned from reporters at this point.  The situation last year compared to the present could not be more different..

it's an honour that reporters even recognize the Bills exist in the first place

13 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

What you are basically saying is Sean McDermott stupid enough to leave Nate Peterman in that poor of a performance again.

McD's unwillingness to pull the plug after the 3rd interception was either epically stubborn or shell shock.

Peterman threw the ball in 6 series in that game........of course 5 of them ended in pics.......and in the other series he fumbled a shotgun snap and then threw one of his patented out throws that should've been a pic 6 but was dropped.    So he basically exposed the ball to turnover twice even in the one three and out he managed.   

None of us will ever see that poorly played of a half of NFL QB'ing by anyone ever again.

You had to jinx it didn't you. LOL! I hope this is not true. I would prefer that someone other than a Buffalo Bill goes down for the worst half of Football ever.

This being the Bills and since they just invested a Top Ten draft pick in a quarterback, Nate Peterman will play like the second coming of Joe Montana this year.  He will probably even beat the Patriots.  

Twice.

We can then spend the entire season and 2019 offseason handwringing over what to do.  

• Like (+1) 2

I would consider 3 picks and being pulled a "repeat performance"

Some are being a little to literal. I'm just asking what are the chances he looks just like he did in the aforementioned game- not that he replicates his stat line to a "T"

Thanks to those who responded! I'm not an expert by any means, but I had a sincere fear that he'll look just like he did that game.

I'm glad so many of you (who probably know far more about football than me!) think that he will look much improved. Makes me feel a little better. Can't wait till Sunday!

15 minutes ago, ericcomposer72 said:

I would consider 3 picks and being pulled a "repeat performance"

Some are being a little to literal. I'm just asking what are the chances he looks just like he did in the aforementioned game- not that he replicates his stat line to a "T"

Thanks to those who responded! I'm not an expert by any means, but I had a sincere fear that he'll look just like he did that game.

I'm glad so many of you (who probably know far more about football than me!) think that he will look much improved. Makes me feel a little better. Can't wait till Sunday!

i took the OP to mean what if he goes out there and is the #1 Laughing Stock of the NFL a Second Season in a Row, does that mean he gets the start in the following 2019 season.

I went with 10% because there was some tweet posted here about betting odds of Buffalo getting the number 1 pick next year. It also had a few other things like the odds of Nathan Peterman not starting the 2nd half which I figure is about the same thing. It was 1/12 which is about 8.33%.

If they call the right plays for his arm and he learns not to telegraph routes that can get jumped, he can do well.

Starting NP is the right thing to do. You cant go back from starting Allen, let NP play that pass rush heavy 1st half of the schedule and if you wanna start Allen when he is ready. I wud def be checkin today 93₩start Allen week 13 vs the Jets in December. That gives the rook 3 wks to get up to speed and NP takes his lumps.