Davis Webb?

ngbills

I'm still getting over the pain of not having Joe Webb and his package... Not sure I can handle another Webb

Literally, I have nothing else to contribute to this and been on the tractor planting seed for 14 of the last 24 hours.  ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Obviously the Bills are going with 2 QB's.....why on earth do you think Davis Webb would be better than Mccarron?  If we were going to have 3 QB's we would of just kept Mccarron.....now we got rid of him we also get to eat up 4 million on the cap this season (i believe)....its redundant to now get another QB.....IMO......

• Like (+1) 2

I drop a TE and add Webb. Even if only for a few weeks. 

Just now, JPP said:

Obviously the Bills are going with 2 QB's.....why on earth do you think Davis Webb would be better than Mccarron?  If we were going to have 3 QB's we would of just kept Mccarron.....now we got rid of him we also get to eat up 4 million on the cap this season (i believe)....its redundant to now get another QB.....IMO......

Better than AJM and NP. in my opinion. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

I drop a TE and add Webb. Even if only for a few weeks. 

Better than AJM and NP. in my opinion. 

He hasnt proved squat yet....at all.....just saw it now.....take a gander at the scouting report 26 just posted....yeah...a big no thanks.....

Edited by JPP

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Still ahead of Peterman. If your gonna use this guys analysis. So why not make the swap. He also has P Lynch ahead of Prescott and Wentz. 

He doesn't know the offense and has shown almost nothing in the NFL.   The NYG kept Alex FN Tanney over him. Hard pass.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm still getting over the pain of not having Joe Webb and his package... Not sure I can handle another Webb

Literally, I have nothing else to contribute to this and been on the tractor planting seed for 14 of the last 24 hours.  ??‍♂️

Ok, Katherine says good bye.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, JPP said:

I thought this was obvious. You sign him and trade him to Gruden!   ?

• Like (+1) 1