Pats cut TD Mike Gillislee per CBS Sports

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Ivory is long in the tooth. Pick up Gilly and get rid of DiMarco. Shady, Ivory, Gilly, Murphy.

They are going to keep a FB.  Don't as me why they are, but its the Bills and for some reason will always have a FB on their Roster.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Ivory is long in the tooth. Pick up Gilly and get rid of DiMarco. Shady, Ivory, Gilly, Murphy.

Ivory is older. He’s still better. Cut the fullback for a tailback? I mean if the Bills don’t need a FB for Daboll’s system then yeah that could make sense. Otherwise why would anyone do that?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

They are going to keep a FB.  Don't as me why they are, but its the Bills and for some reason will always have a FB on their Roster.

I think that they cut him. Gilly has size and with all of Dabol’s shifting H back is such an easy transition too.

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Ivory is older. He’s still better. Cut the fullback for a tailback? I mean if the Bills don’t need a FB for Daboll’s system then yeah that could make sense. Otherwise why would anyone do that?

^^^^^

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

I think that they cut him. Gilly has size and with all of Dabol’s shifting H back is such an easy transition too.

Sure if they Cut the FB then why not give him a look.  I just don't think they are cutting their FB.

And I def do not want to carry a 4th RB, I would rather carry the extra TE.