Bills @ Bears 2nd Half Thread

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I turned off at 20-3. WTF happened? Did the Bears pull everyone of the field?

You should know by now with the Buffalo Bills.....NEVER GIVE UP!!!

What a funny ending to this game. Good for McCarron and all the other Bills who didn't quit.

These guys put a big smile on our faces tonight after what was an atrocious first half.

Alright, now it's cut time. GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

Like the Oilers comeback.  I have watched the second half 50 times.  Watched the first half-never.  I was working that Saturday.  Anyway...that was fun!!!

Long story, but that was a very memorable day! I was the die hard, and a house full of people came around. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

You should know by now with the Buffalo Bills.....NEVER GIVE UP!!!

What a funny ending to this game. Good for McCarron and all the other Bills who didn't quit.

These guys put a big smile on our faces tonight after what was an atrocious first half.

Alright, now it's cut time. GO BILLS!!!

That was a horrible choke job by the Bears.

Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory ;)

• Like (+1) 1

I've got to give them credit for coming back in what seemed to be impossible. Granted it was the Bears D scrubs who seemed to think the helmet rule means you tackle the helmet. But damn it was entertaining and may help build a never say die attitude we are going to need to overcome our serious talent deficiencies. 

Beane needs to hit the phones hard and see who's available. Maybe swing a few trades to avoid losing out on a target. We need help on the OL very, very badly. We could use another solid vet CB, LB, WR, G, T or an up and comer who was a numbers casualty. I'd prefer the vet who had too high a cap hit and will play for the vet min or a hair more.