Mic'd Up: Shaq Lawson vs. the Bengals

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

He seems to hold the end well on run plays.  That's about it, not flashy, not a sack artist.  Lunch pal ala Chris Kelsay.

Does this mean he will be on the team forever, getting signed to new contracts while we all sit here wondering why

Edited by Starr Almighty

On 8/28/2018 at 9:58 AM, HamSandwhich said:

He seems to hold the end well on run plays.  That's about it, not flashy, not a sack artist.  Lunch pal ala Chris Kelsay.

Kelsay was a much better player than Shaq, imo.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Day one starter, in fact...

Your probably right, so sad our line is this pathetic that he can possibly start.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Right off the bus...

I would love it if he and others proved me wrong- would much rather Shaq have a good year, win some more games and me eat a heaping pile of crow. 

10 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

It's funny looking back on how excited Rex was when he was able to draft this guy...shoulda known then what we were getting :wallbash:

How can you draft quality players when you are too busy sniffin’ feet?

8 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I would love it if he and others proved me wrong- would much rather Shaq have a good year, win some more games and me eat a heaping pile of crow. 

Exactly.  Sometimes "Day 1" is really "Day 730"...

He played average football last year. Nothing to deserve a first round grade but if he was a third round pick no one would be complaining.  He was fat and slow for two years.  He has trimmed down.  My guess is he will get 4-5 sacks and if healthy will start at DE the entire year even if they trade for Mack.  Mack puts Lorax on the bench in the 4-3 and replaces Shaq at DE in the nickel.  

PED Murphy is on track to be in the Bills Top 10 worst FA signings.  

4 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

He played average football last year. Nothing to deserve a first round grade but if he was a third round pick no one would be complaining.  He was fat and slow for two years.  He has trimmed down.  My guess is he will get 4-5 sacks and if healthy will start at DE the entire year even if they trade for Mack.  Mack puts Lorax on the bench in the 4-3 and replaces Shaq at DE in the nickel.  

PED Murphy is on track to be in the Bills Top 10 worst FA signings.  

He blows.

9 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Kelsay was a much better player than Shaq, imo.

Your probably right, so sad our line is this pathetic that he can possibly start.

I don't know that you can say that quite yet...I think Shaq may still live up to Kelsays illustrious career yet!

• Haha (+1) 1