Shaq Today

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yep. 

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Shaq did a good job of setting the edge today and forcing the RBs inside and was close to knocking down some passes. Doubt he gets cut. There are currently a lot worse player on this team than Shaq.

He will not get cut. The final word

29 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Spent much of the game zeroing in on Shaq Lawson. He is plain awful- cant shed a block, has no spin move, doesnt get underneath/gain leverage, gets pushed to the outside and is slow slow slow. He is not even a serviceable DE imo. I can see him getting cut.

If you thought Shaq was bad maybe your should watch the 10M dollar a year DT get zero push and do absolutely nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No way he's getting cut and as per usual, his strength is run defense. 

100% of his existence is run defense.  You get 0 pass rush/disruption ability from him. It will be up to McD ro figure out where he fits in. I think he will make the team but barely only because we have no clue where Murphys at?

13 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Shaq did a good job of setting the edge today and forcing the RBs inside and was close to knocking down some passes. Doubt he gets cut. There are currently a lot worse player on this team than Shaq.

14 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

He did? 

33 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Spent much of the game zeroing in on Shaq Lawson. He is plain awful- cant shed a block, has no spin move, doesnt get underneath/gain leverage, gets pushed to the outside and is slow slow slow. He is not even a serviceable DE imo. I can see him getting cut.

hes excellent against the run thats his value...in other aspects hes never gonna wow us

Just now, bills11 said:

hes excellent against the run thats his value...in other aspects hes never gonna wow us

His run D was brutal today- was losing just about every one on one battle.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

So true. Star is hardly a star. Hope Phillip's develops.

Star is bad too same with Adolphus

5 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

He did? 

Yes he did... Are you sure you were even watching the right player. Fede played a lot with the first team and played terrible... Maybe you got the two screwed up. But Shaq was pretty solid today.

41 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Let's trade him for Mack. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Yes he did... Are you sure you were even watching the right player. Fede played a lot with the first team and played terrible... Maybe you got the two screwed up. But Shaq was pretty solid today.

Yeah, I know who he is and where he played- Shaq was far from “solid”.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Saying the defense will be mediocre in preseason just doesn't make much sense, were not showing our cards against teams, very little blitzing etc., basically a vanilla base defense so I'm not too worried but that OL is going to get many injured for sure.

I am just saying Shaq stinks- nothing more at this point.