Shaq Today

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Spent much of the game zeroing in on Shaq Lawson. He is plain awful- cant shed a block, has no spin move, doesnt get underneath/gain leverage, gets pushed to the outside and is slow slow slow. He is not even a serviceable DE imo. I can see him getting cut.

No way he's getting cut and as per usual, his strength is run defense. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Spent much of the game zeroing in on Shaq Lawson. He is plain awful- cant shed a block, has no spin move, doesnt get underneath/gain leverage, gets pushed to the outside and is slow slow slow. He is not even a serviceable DE imo. I can see him getting cut.

Can I add that he is also always that last man off the ball?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not the case and he's not getting cut.

Were you at the game? If you were you may of come up with a different conclusion. Im not into bangin on players but he is plain awful. The only way he makes this team is because the whole line is putrid.

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Can I add that he is also always that last man off the ball?

Yep, saw that also! 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't need to be at the game to watch OL vs DL.  Viewing at home often gives a better vantage point especially with replays.

Not true- you miss alot when the camera is away from him. Talk to others that watched him at the stadium- he was eliminated all game. Agree to disagree- be good! 

Just now, FearLess Price said:

He wont get cut especially with Murhpy hurt. Def hasnt lived up to his draft status yet..
he could pulll a jerry hughes and get good on his next team

He doesnt have close to the initial burst that Hughes has- we way over reached for the guy- not a good ball player at all. He may stick cuz the D line stinks.