Disgusting and Depressing

Foreigner

1. Forget the 2nd half, who else to blame for this mess once the real football has started, but our GM and Coach.

2. Penalties galore, undisciplined.

3. A punter with no leg, I have been screaming about for years.

4. Our 2 top receivers who have a hard time catching  the ball.

5. I don't think any one on our OL could be a starter in the NFL. I lost count of the sacks.

6. A D that made Andy Dalton look like a Hall of Famer.

7. If you bought the hype, or the tickets, Allen is not ready, at least not with the rest of this Offense.

8. Peterman HAS to be the man now, but will he have a (healthy) backup.  

9. Stars of the game for the Bills--McCarron, McCoy, and Williams who did not have to play.

Anyone who did not see this coming a mile away is totally clueless. Last year was fun but let's face it that was a total joke of an AFC to get into the playoffs. The offensive line is terrible and we have no receivers. We all knew this year was going to be a tough one and after another draft and a major free agency Run next year, Trot Allen out there and off we go...

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Anyone who did not see this coming a mile away is totally clueless. Last year was fun but let's face it that was a total joke of an AFC to get into the playoffs. The offensive line is terrible and we have no receivers. We all knew this year was going to be a tough one and after another draft and a major free agency Run next year, Trot Allen out there and off we go...

Anyone who didn't see a loss in preseason game 3, or were you talking about something else?

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I agree people should have seen this coming.  But there is no reason to sully last year to make the point.

It's a new year and a new team.   They are going to be bad, as most teams who draft a qb in the top ten usually are.  Best thing is to not panic and enjoy what you can.

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Taco Bell nacho fries are back

i very nearly want to eat crap food again after the enticing commercials. true enough
by trying avoid another bout with Hep c . So i ate some roasted beets

jk

a little

This game confirmed a lot of the issues we thought this team was going to have. O-Line, reviving core, growing pains at QB, and depth will remain an issue throughout the season. But the fundamentals of this team are not worse than we thought. Throw McCarron or Peterman behind this line early and then push Allen in once the harder stretch of the season passes.