SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

Just now, The Red King said:

Strangely, my optimistic nature allowed me to quite enjoy sitting in the stands next to my dad during The Comeback.

I feel sorry for eternal pessimists, perpetual hopeless can be soul-crushing.  I'll keep smiling, you keep frowning...and see who's enjoying their day more. ^.^

Not sure why you assume I'm frowning...

29 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Any Bills fan ripping on Allen or Peterman right now needs to reevaluate their fan card. Allen looks like he’s going to be a good one. Peterman has certainly improved from his first season. 

Regardless of who starts unless the OL significantly improves it won’t matter!

Post of the day. Oddly, its the bad days that seperate the qlty posters from...well... the not so qlty ones!!

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Yes, correct, growing pains = a better draft pick. The team will take a step back this season, may as well maximize the draft pick by putting the bust project QB out there that everyone wants to see start anyways...

Does your own mother even like you?

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

Post of the day. Oddly, its the bad days that seperate the qlty posters from...well... the not so qlty ones!!

Because your "quality posters" have any bearing on how the season will unfold, yeah, that makes perfect sense...

3 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Because your "quality posters" have any bearing on how the season will unfold, yeah, that makes perfect sense...

At the very least they dont waste people's time with this nonsense

Edited by gobills1212

9 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I think we have cap room for the stop sign and bananna peel...

By next year, I think we can add a King Kong and a couple of dancing bear/bull dozers. 

Oh, and a NEW  OL COACH. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I think we have cap room for the stop sign and bananna peel...

Yeah, defenders might think twice when confronted with the stop sign. Should at least provoke a California rolling stop.

3 minutes ago, The Red King said:

You're declaring Allen a bust already.  I'd hope you're frowning...unless you're happy he's a (in your eyes) bust.

I did not declare Allen a bust, his play in college did that...  It's too bad McBeane got fooled by the Jets and got stuck with Allen. Doesn't make me frown or smile, just means I have to wait for the next FO to get here. Just more waiting, been waiting on this franchise for 20 years, but I'm def not going to allow a sports team to make me sad, lol.

4 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

At the very least they dont waste people's time with this nonsense

How is your time being wasted exactly, please explian. If you were trying to be effecient with you're time, would you be on these forums at all? If so, I would question your time management skills.

1 minute ago, Magnetar said:

How is your time being wasted exactly, please explian. If you were trying to be effecient with you're time, would you be on these forums at all? If so, I would question your time management skills.

You owe me 7 more seconds.

Come on man!!!

Just now, APoxOnYou said:

Magnetar, stop declaring Allen a bust. You know nothing about football. 

What gives you the right to tell me to do anything tbh? Does any NFL pundit out there who feels Allen is a project likely to fail not know anything about football? 

4 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

I did not declare Allen a bust, his play in college did that...  It's too bad McBeane got fooled by the Jets and got stuck with Allen. Doesn't make me frown or smile, just means I have to wait for the next FO to get here. Just more waiting, been waiting on this franchise for 20 years, but I'm def not going to allow a sports team to make me sad, lol.

Stop waiting.... or at the very least go wait on another team. How bad is that?!?! You dog this team for being terrible, and they dont even want you as a fan. Ouch man.. ouch

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Stop waiting.... or at the very least go wait on another team. How bad is that?!?! You dog this team for being terrible, and they dont even want you as a fan. Ouch man.. ouch

lol, your advice is to be a bandwagoner? 

And besides, the Bills care about money, don't kid yourself.

Edited by Magnetar

7 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Why yes, but what at all does that have to do with talking about football?

Because you are a pessimistic,"Debbie Downer "who types like you have a chip on your shoulder,not just here and there but on nearly every friggin post.I really think you're on here just to piss on the organization,the fans of the team and the members of this website

McDermott on presser now.

8 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

So you say that Allen is a busy because of his play in college but then say that Jets fooled us with Darnold... That is pretty idiotic as Sam Darnold sucked in college besides the end of his freshman year.

Besides at 7 overall Allen is well worth the risk. He was mocked #1 overall for awhile... That's not a bad spot to select him.

Besides Allen played better in his start than McCarron did with his start.. And he has been in the NFL for 4 years...

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Because you are a pessimistic,"Debbie Downer "who types like you have a chip on your shoulder,not just here and there but on nearly every friggin post.I really think you're on here just to piss on the organization,the fans of the team and the members of this website

McDermott on presser now.

Jeez, are all of you millenials or something? Maybe you should not be on the internet if you're going to get butthurt so easily.  

This presser aught to be good, I'm sure McClappity will discuss process.

Losers deserve to be dogged, that's sports..

Edited by Magnetar

38 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'm team Allen. I'm dogging on him because he had the chance to give the coaches every reason to start him week 1. They're looking for a Quarterback that can handle a starting defense with the putrid around them.. and he could have made a statement. Just a few extra good plays. I'm frustrated he didn't maximize himself and we seem to be back in a QB crapshoot.

I almost literally never saw the backfield from the broadcast angle so a detailed all 22 would be great. I literally just saw Allen drop back and either get sacked way too quicky or just Pat patting the ball with a collapsing pocket until.. I think a blocker got pancaked into him for a sack.. Jesus. So I don't know if he saw crap receivers getting no separation from NFL secondaries, or if he's not seeing it.

I know I'm asking him to be Russel Wilson Big Ben right now.. cause that would have made his case amazing handling adversity.

You’re asking for more that B.B. and RR from Allen. PIT went to a AFC title game with B.B. throwing 20 some odd passes a game. SEA had a ton of young talent. This team has few top tier players. KB for one, got next to no separation vs CIN #1 secondary. Daboll could have had JA running some quick game stuff to cover up the crappy line play, but this game was about evaluating . He ran what he wanted to see the O run, and got a game tape full of evidence that they are not capable of it vs a quality defense. 

11 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Now ur scraping the bottom of the barrell.

A key part to being a good troll is quitting while you are ahead...

Whatever you need to do, you go ahead and do it...

16 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Why are you people feeding the blatantly obvious troll?

No one has done a better job trolling Bills fans the last couple decades than the Bills' organization themselves. It was supposed to stop with Pegula I thought. But his teams have been nothing but losers, so dunno, maybe focus your ire whete it actually belongs.

12 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

I don't think Allen will be a bust, but better to start Peterman so Allen stays alive until we can build the line.

It seems it’s better to start whoever can play against the 2nd string defense. Who’s THAT guy? 

20 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Why are you people feeding the blatantly obvious troll?

No one has done a better job trolling Bills fans the last couple decades than the Bills' organization themselves. It was supposed to stop with Pegula I thought. But his teams have been nothing but losers, so dunno, maybe focus your ire where it actually belongs.

Edited by Magnetar

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

It seems it’s better to start whoever can play against the 2nd string defense. Who’s THAT guy? 

I don't want Allen to get a career ending injury behind a line that has more holes than Swiss cheese.