John McCain Discontinuing Medical Treatment

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Frankly, I was hoping before he died he would just come out of the closet and admit he's a Democrat.

But no.

I was hoping he'd be exposed as the treasonous piece of trash he is before he died, destroying his legacy.

It will be harder to do that posthumously.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

McCain is a perfect example of why we need term limits.  He's also an example of why politicians themselves need to retire at a similar age to those in the private sector.  Can't imagine that he had a lot of job satisfaction past 2008.  He could have had a fine retirement. 

• Like (+1) 4

I really dislike when these politicians are clearly and permanently incapable of doing their jobs (McCain, Ted Kennedy, Gabby Giffords, etc.), and refuse to resign from Congress. They are doing their constituents a grave disservice by not representing them for months/years on end.

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If this is a new standup routine I like it.

Hilarious stuff.

What have you done for your country so much that you feel you can criticize John McCain?

Were you ever a POW? 

If you want to show no class to a man who fought for his country, then spit your venom at somebody else because I don't want to hear it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I hope that he will rest peacefully, and I have prayers for his family.

He should be honored for his military service, few have suffered as much.

However, his time in the senate was disingenuous and not good for the country.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The most vocal hawk in the Senate.  Thank god he wasn't elected in '08.  How many more wars would we be in right now?  Iran at a minimum.

Explain, please, why you believe John McCain would have us at war with Iran if he was elected.

13 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Explain, please, why you believe John McCain would have us at war with Iran if he was elected.

Because Colonel Ossman of the Mossad would have showed him pictures of Sophia Loren in Australia and transmitted Zionist instructions via the Jew Bee Dance to commence the invasion of Iran by sending hypersonic Boeing 767 cruse missiles at "No Parking" signs around Tehran.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

His advocacy about preemptive strikes against countries that had rogue regimes that may one day develop a nuclear weapon.  During the Bush administration, he criticized Bush's policies of following the Clinton's policy of not using force as an option for North Korea.  I remember this comment scared the $hit out of me when he was running.  “There is only one thing worse than military action, and that is a nuclear armed Iran.”  

To quote Rand Paul......

“I would say John McCain’s been wrong on just about everything over the last four decades. He advocated for the Iraq War, which I think destabilized the Middle East,” he said.

“If you look at the map, there’s probably at least six different countries where John McCain has advocated for us having boots on the ground,” he added.

“He would bankrupt the nation. We’re very lucky John McCain’s not in charge, because I think we’d be in perpetual war,” Paul added.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

What have you done for your country so much that you feel you can criticize John McCain?

Were you ever a POW? 

If you want to show no class to a man who fought for his country, then spit your venom at somebody else because I don't want to hear it.

Our service men and women are not above reproach.  A decorated war hero who comes home and becomes a rapist, for instance, deserves no deference or favorable treatment because of their service. 

John McCain is a traitor to his nation, and his service undoes exactly zero of that.

John McCain conspired with our nations enemies to enact false flags and other subterfuge in order to drive us into wars of choice.  These wars of choice caused the deaths of thousands of soldiers, real heroes, who deserved John McCain's honor, but instead were given his boot heel.

The world needs fewer John McCains, and thankfully, soon that will be the case.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Our service men and women are not above reproach.  A decorated war hero who comes home and becomes a rapist, for instance, deserves no deference or favorable treatment because of their service. 

John McCain is a traitor to his nation, and his service undoes exactly zero of that.

John McCain conspired with our nations enemies to enact false flags and other subterfuge in order to drive us into wars of choice.  These wars of choice caused the deaths of thousands of soldiers, real heroes, who deserved John McCain's honor, but instead were given his boot heel.

The world needs fewer John McCains, and thankfully, soon that will be the case.

And what have you done for your country?

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

And what have you done for your country?

Well, for starters I never conspired with our enemies to kill Americans.

John McCain is a traitor to this country, and anyone who supports him supports a traitor.

That's you.  You support traitors.

John McCain is not a traitor.

He never conspired to kill Americans.

These are stupid, unsubstantiated accusations, and just ugly.

He never advocated for a war with Iran.

He is a man who I have never liked and is near death, but that doesn't mean folks who don't like him get to re-write history, inaccurately.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well, for starters I never conspired with our enemies to kill Americans.

John McCain is a traitor to this country, and anyone who supports him supports a traitor.

That's you.  You support traitors.

Yeah, I, a decorated combat vet, am a “traitor” because some faggot on the internet says so. 

Go fist yourself buddy. 

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

He is a man who I have never liked and is near death, but that doesn't mean folks who don't like him get to re-write history, inaccurately.

He kinda advocated for war with Iran and so do I. I like McRage. 

Edited by The_Dude

Just now, sherpa said:

Horseshit.

He's essentially the founding father of ISIS.

43 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

His advocacy about preemptive strikes against countries that had rogue regimes that may one day develop a nuclear weapon.  During the Bush administration, he criticized Bush's policies of following the Clinton's policy of not using force as an option for North Korea.  I remember this comment scared the $hit out of me when he was running.  “There is only one thing worse than military action, and that is a nuclear armed Iran.”  

I appreciate the reminder.

To be honest, I'm sorry to hear how he's going out. But I'm not sorry he won't be a senator anymore. In fact, what I will always remember about John McCain is how he taught me not to blindly support someone just because they have an R next to their name.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yeah, I, a decorated combat vet, am a “traitor” because some faggot on the internet says so. 

Go fist yourself buddy. 

I would pistol whip you if you said that to my face. 

He kinda advocated for war with Iran and so do I. I like McRage. 

Oh, I get the feeling you'd do absolutely no such thing.  You wouldn't even consider trying it.  You wouldn't even think about it without pissing yourself.

Your service doesn't excuse anything else you do.  It's honorable to serve, but it's isolated, and it's not a moral get out of jail free card for other transgressions. 

For example, you served, and that's honorable; but you're a really ****ty person, and I hold absolutely zero respect for you or anything you stand for.  I find you to be a morally bankrupt, boorish clown educated far beyond your own intelligence, and not really all that useful or interesting when discussing ideas with other adults.

Oh, and if you're interested, I'll be sure to let you know the next time I'm attending a Bills game.  You can come over to my tail gate, and I'm happy to tell you exactly this directly to your face.

Cheers!

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Oh, I get the feeling you'd do absolutely no such thing.  You wouldn't even consider trying it.  You wouldn't even think about it without pissing yourself.

Your service doesn't excuse anything else you do.  It's honorable to serve, but it's isolated, and it's not a moral get out of jail free card for other transgressions. 

For example, you served, and that's honorable; but you're a really ****ty person, and I hold absolutely zero respect for you or anything you stand for.  I find you to be a morally bankrupt, boorish clown educated far beyond your own intelligence, and not really all that useful or interesting when discussing ideas with other adults.

Oh, and if you're interested, I'll be sure to let you know the next time I'm attending a Bills game.  You can come over to my tail gate, and I'm happy to tell you exactly this directly to you face.

Cheers!

?

I’m a Rakkasan. I’d eat you. 

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Ever since McCain voted against the post 9-11 GI Bill, he has been dead to me anyways.

That bothered me a lot. Stood on the senate floor and said ‘we can’t do this, it’ll allow them to get out.’ And he was right. Without BAH I wouldn’t have been able to get out and go to school. But he’s still a decorated veteran. 

....and to some degree I get it. We had to rid the demons left from our failure in Nam. We had to prove when we draw a line in the sand we mean it. 

But yeah, it bothered me. Heck, I needed the BAH so bad it dictated where I went to school. 

Edited by The_Dude

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Oh, and if you're interested, I'll be sure to let you know the next time I'm attending a Bills game.  You can come over to my tail gate, and I'm happy to tell you exactly this directly to your face.

Cheers!

Food fight!

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Food fight!

SPEARING CONTEST!!!

Seriously, though...any halfwit who lionizes McCain for being a POW is a legitimate moron.  Any schlub can get captured.  It's not difficult.  It's not heroic outside the bizarre modern American "Look at me, I'm a hero because I survived hurt feelings" interpretation of heroism.

The real mark of the man is his actions related to the Forrestal fire.