Name something gross you do

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Dude, pet salvia is really not good, could end up an amputee... One way to get rid of athlete's foot.

https://pickle.nine.com.au/2018/08/01/12/26/dog-salvia-bacteria-man-loses-legs

Be careful trying it on the jock itch... That's the final stand!

Maybe you'll get athlete's stump??

2 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Peanut Butter and a dog.

I don't think i need to say much else.

:censored:

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Dude, pet salvia is really not good, could end up an amputee... One way to get rid of athlete's foot.

https://pickle.nine.com.au/2018/08/01/12/26/dog-salvia-bacteria-man-loses-legs

Be careful trying it on the jock itch... That's the final stand!

Hope Dorkula experiences some of that

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Piss into the laundry basin if I'm feeling too lazy to go upstairs... I do run the water for a minute afterwards tho.

I did this for YEARS in my old house as the basement was mine at the end of the day. I'd rinse it down. 

2 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Peanut Butter and a dog.

I don't think i need to say much else.

Why waste good peanut butter?

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

I did this for YEARS in my old house as the basement was mine at the end of the day. I'd rinse it down. 

My cousin, who's about to be a junior in high school, was pissing into bottles in his basement bedroom/TV area. Hiding them in the rafters where there used to be a giant flourecent lamp. Bastard left the smelly things in there so long, that his dad smelled them, found them, along with a "DVD" that I hid there ten years ago.

I got a bit of a flu bug my son's football team caught something from the charter bus last week and half the team is sick, so this morning i got in the shower and had the wife hand me the nettie pot with two salt packets.   It was very gross, but i am currently breathing so that's a plus.