Do posters at TBD enjoy getting in fights "sparring"?

Bing Bong

To be completely honest, I love it. You are engaged in a thread, you're both making good points. People are siding on both sides. I think most of my spars have been enjoyable on both parties but I really I have no clue if someone gets really riled up.

It ultimately leads to nasty name-calling (argument just goes to crap). Or a wonderful.. "okay I see your point there.. and I was wrong on a ton of my points.. but I STILL DISAGREE"

So who here enjoys a friendly spar? Getting into a fight about quarterbacks and then siding with the very same guy about our FO or something like that. I walk away enjoying the experience, do you think other posters have that same attitude? Personally I do. Fights make up half the threads, feels like some of us log in and just look for posts they just want to slam!

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

I come to TSW/OTW for fun banter. The rest of the nonsense needs to keep themselves out of here. Sick of the trolls. Sick of the Internet muscles.

Internet muscles are so tiny I'm surprised you even noticed any.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I avoid internet confrontation. The people who disagree with me a clearly wrong and therefore not worthy of my time. 

?

You're wrong.  You think Popeye's sux and BFLo pizza rules!

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's fantastically entertaining how a website dedicated to a common cause can spawn so many arguments. 

It's like any forum... Go to a car forum, fishing, heck any forum... Don't know about social media... But that's a protected "echo chamber."

I love it!  Don't want an echo chamber!

I wanna hear what I don't like!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You think this is bad?  Head over to PPP.  The fights have fights in that sub-forum. 

I went there once. Never again. Too many fights. I also don’t want to know the fanatical political views of my fellow posters. I might not enjoy the banter on the other forums if I know that the posters have over the top political views, regardless of which side of the aisle their views are from.

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

If I didn't have you on ignore I might give a damn about what you have to say.

You might need to perfect your “ignore” skills. I’ve got myself on ignore, and it saves me a LOT of time. 

We are all Bills FANS.  Let’s all love each other.  Most are all very tough on the internet but, in the long run it’s fun to kick back and have a beer at a tailgate.  

No table slamming.  

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You think this is bad?  Head over to PPP.  The fights have fights in that sub-forum. 

Fun to get in and play hit and run. ?

• Like (+1) 1