Adam Schein: Josh Allen is the next Carson Wentz

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

His cannon is just mesmerizing......

Let’s hope he gets the mental part of the game..... what an arm...

Allen is the same trap that Kyle Boller and Ryan Leaf were, Bills FO took it hook line and sinker.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Allen is the same trap that Kyle Boller and Ryan Leaf were, Bills FO took it hook line and sinker.

Please, Leaf was an arrogant D-bag that didn't want to put in the work. Allen has been quite the opposite. He wants to work. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big C said:

Please, Leaf was an arrogant D-bag that didn't want to put in the work. Allen has been quite the opposite. He wants to work. 

That's true, but I was mainly talking about the FO getting all weak in the knees over Allen's physical tools, and ignoring all the accuracy issues.

6 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Difference being that Allen is going to taught how to be a proper NFL QB. Boller was thrown in day one and Leaf was going to be a trainwreck no matter where he went.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Difference being that Allen is going to taught how to be a proper NFL QB. Boller was thrown in day one and Leaf was going to be a trainwreck no matter where he went.

Well, I guess you hope he will be properly taught, that is no guarantee.  Plus, you can't really teach accuracy, that's been proven many times over, with very few exceptions.  The odds are, the Bills will be looking for another franchise QB while a guy like Darnold is going to the playoff's every year.

Edited by Magnetar
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Magnetar said:

Well, I guess you hope he will be properly taught, that is no guarantee.  Plus, you can't really teach accuracy, that's been proven many times over, with very few exceptions.  The odds are, the Bills will be looking for another franchise QB while Darnold is going to the playoff's every year.

No, I think the odds are that Allen becomes a franchise QB, you delete this account and start trashing the Bills under a new one.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

See ^ troll.  IF you can't see this in your posts then ignorant also applies.

Edit: your further comments weren't

Edited by aceman_16
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

No, I think the odds are that Allen becomes a franchise QB, you delete this account and start trashing the Bills under a new one.

What makes you believe the odds are that he becomes a franchise QB?  I don't think you can use a term like odds for such a statement. It's more that you HOPE he becomes a franchise QB, it's not about odds and numbers, because the numbers say otherwise.

• Like (+1) 2