Adam Schein: Josh Allen is the next Carson Wentz

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, Big C said:

Please, Leaf was an arrogant D-bag that didn't want to put in the work. Allen has been quite the opposite. He wants to work. 

stop quoting the troll, so that those of us who have put him on ignore, do not have to see his asinine posts. Thanks. ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Thank you.  Glad someone has it all figure out.  The kid and the team should simply quit; season and career simply over.

That's a bit of a drama queen take  isn't it?

Allen won't even start this season.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

stop quoting the troll, so that those of us who have put him on ignore, do not have to see his asinine posts. Thanks. ?

Remember this equation:

Confirmation bias + safe space = Ignore option

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

That's true, but I was mainly talking about the FO getting all weak in the knees over Allen's physical tools, and ignoring all the accuracy issues.

From what McD and Beane have said they did not ignore his accuracy stats. They did a detailed analysis of them and decided accuracy would not be a reason to not draft him.  On top of that they loved the arm, the size, the attitude and intangibles.  

20 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Well, I guess you hope he will be properly taught, that is no guarantee.  Plus, you can't really teach accuracy, that's been proven many times over, with very few exceptions.  The odds are, the Bills will be looking for another franchise QB while a guy like Darnold is going to the playoff's every year.

Sounds like that's what you're hoping for. May I suggest getting a Darnold jersey and cheering for the Jets.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

From what McD and Beane have said they did not ignore his accuracy stats. They did a detailed analysis of them and decided accuracy would not be a reason to not draft him.  On top of that they loved the arm, the size, the attitude and intangibles.  

We'll see, but that detailed analysis may have just been what they used to convince themselves to go with the physical tools kid...  I mean, it's their career's, but I am getting tired of the Bills sucking.  The new FO + Coach every 3 years is getting annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Sounds like that's what you're hoping for. May I suggest getting a Darnold jersey and cheering for the Jets.

I hate the Jets, why the hell would I do that?  The objective is for the Bills to actually be good one day...

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

We'll see, but that detailed analysis may have just been what they used to convince themselves to go with the physical tools kid...  I mean, it's their career's, but I am getting tired of the Bills sucking.  The new FO + Coach every 3 years is getting annoying.

Do you think Beane and McD will be gone after 3 years?

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

The dude joined a little more than 24 hours ago and is already deemed a troll with his 60 posts.  He started off with a bang.

What does someone like you actually do when you come across someone in real life who thought the Allen pick was a bad one, run away?  Sheesh...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

McD and Beane are smart guys and they work hard.  We finally have legit nfl talent in the FO and as a HC. 

They could have picked Rosen or Lamar. I think they picked the guy with the most upside. 

You can always root for another team. 

Edited by Bob in STL