[reopened. behave your fine selves] Kelvin Benjamin criticizes time with Panthers, Cam Newton

I get it.

If you haven’t watched him play a lot, you think The Bills might have something.

Here’s what you haven’t seen:

He doesn’t use his size on a consistent basis to his advantage.

He drops too many easy catches.

He isn’t great at high pointing the ball.

He doesn’t separate well.

Whatever elusive is, he’s the opposite of it. He takes hits he shouldn’t. Nasty hits.

He LOOKS like Tarzan but PLAYS like Jane.

He isn’t a number one receiver.

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Keep your mouth shut Kelvin, and try to catch the football.

Dude is not nearly as good as this board thinks he is.

Why should he keep his mouth shut? You're allowed to respond but he shouldn't speak?

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Keep your mouth shut Kelvin, and try to catch the football.

Dude is not nearly as good as this board thinks he is.

...yup...that was then and has no bearing on NOW.....not to mention this is a contract year.....so show up and focus on now...thank you.....

27 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I think he's much better than he gets credit for on here. 

I think he's a legit # 1 

Cam won the MVP and they went to the SB in the year he got hurt.   They traded him for mid round picks.  Cam publicly paid tribute to him.

benjamin sounds like the guy who gets dumped and then talks about how much his ex sucked but he’s just bitter.  He clearly is still upset.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Alpha Fire said:

You seen him in person? Hes like a sasquatch in a football uni. I love KB. Constant size advantage. 

Honestly. We thought we traded up in character from Swatkins and we got this douche? Good lord. 

Yo KB. That inaccurate quarterback didn't have a problem throwing 1400 yards to Steve Smith Sr

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Honestly. We thought we traded up in character from Swatkins and we got this douche? Good lord. 

Yo KB. That inaccurate quarterback didn't have a problem throwing 1400 yards to Steve Smith Sr

If anyone has a right to trash his past qbs, it’s Sammy.  Kinda hard to talk crap about a qb who won a MVP in the year you missed.  

I seruously have have no idea why he would say anything at this point,

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

STFU!!!!

I didn’t like him being drafted by the Panthers and hated the Bills acquiring him.

Dude needs to worry about himself and keep his mouth shut.

What happens when we start a rookie QB who also has accuracy issues?

I never know that he didn't like his trade to the Bills. Is there any articles about this ?

50 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I get it.

If you haven’t watched him play a lot, you think The Bills might have something.

Here’s what you haven’t seen:

He doesn’t use his size on a consistent basis to his advantage.

He drops too many easy catches.

He isn’t great at high pointing the ball.

He doesn’t separate well.

Whatever elusive is, he’s the opposite of it. He takes hits he shouldn’t. Nasty hits.

He LOOKS like Tarzan but PLAYS like Jane.

He isn’t a number one receiver.

image.thumb.png.f3e6c199cd6ff8c6253005779e877e5d.png

image.thumb.png.a0fa55fef870ac90ff43710e9ebc9cd1.png

Sure seems to me like he's able to high point the ball and to play like Tarzan. I don't know too many untalented #2 receivers that would make that catch between Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas.

Personally, I think both pro and anti Benjamin people are over the top in their praise and criticism, respectively. He's probably not as good as his supporters claim he is, and he's definitely not as bad as his detractors claim he is. Exaggeration and hyperbole on both sides.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh.  Dear.

Catch the football, Kelvin -please.

And sorry to say, Beane brought you to B'lo because of your hoped-for big catch radius.  If you're waiting for Allen to turn into Aaron Rodgers, gonna be a long wait.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

If you're an NFL player, it NEVER pays to be honest with the press or on Twitter.  Stick with the cliches, and you'll be fine.

I think Josh Allen and AJ McCarron have this scene memorized

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh.  Dear.

Catch the football, Kelvin -please.

And sorry to say, Beane brought you to B'lo because of your hoped-for big catch radius.  If you're waiting for Allen to turn into Aaron Rodgers, gonna be a long wait.

I think Josh Allen and AJ McCarron have this scene memorized

Exactly, the McCarron interview on OneBills Live last week was exactly that.

20 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

I never know that he didn't like his trade to the Bills. Is there any articles about this ?

No, KB never said that. Not to speak for Buffalo Boy but I’m pretty sure he is saying that he was the one who didn’t like the trade.

• Thank you (+1) 1