Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 8 - 6:15 PM at New Era

5 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

is this being streamed anywhere?

I don't believe so.

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Any word on which QB will run with the 1's today yet by chance? Or have I missed it somewhere's else? Thanks

No word, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's AJM for the 3rd day in a row.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't believe so.

No word, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's AJM for the 3rd day in a row.

I'm kind of concerned that McDermott gave McCarron two days in a row so he could run Peterman with the 1s in the practice. Makes me think that Peterman may be the lead... I know many think AJ is because he was with the starters 2 days in a row... But it could also mean that McDermott just wanted to showcase Peterman tonight.

10 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I'm kind of concerned that McDermott gave McCarron two days in a row so he could run Peterman with the 1s in the practice. Makes me think that Peterman may be the lead... I know many think AJ is because he was with the starters 2 days in a row... But it could also mean that McDermott just wanted to showcase Peterman tonight.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Either way I'd be suprised if anyone but AJM starts next week against Carolina. 

Is who starts that game just "part of the plan?"

Third preseason game is the only one to read into. The starter will be announced.

I'm very excited.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Is who starts that game just "part of the plan?"

Third preseason game is the only one to read into. The starter will be announced.

I'm very excited.

Just a few hours before the team holds The Return of the Blue & Red at New Era Field, Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane sat down with the NFL Network.

Beane was asked about a variety of topics, but much of the conversation revolved around the Bills' quarterback competition. During the interview, Beane was asked about the quarterback rotation. After talking about Josh Allen working with the third team offense, Beane said the following about Buffalo's plan for the quarterbacks.

"So we've rotated AJ and Nate (with the first team offense) and it's been a very good competition," said Beane. "It's been healthy. We really haven't changed or veered from that plan at this point. We'll keep it that way. Once the games start, the cream will rise to the top and we'll start making adjustments between Week 1 and Week 2 (of the preseason)."