Our division foes

I mainly look into our rivals threads to see there perspectives of their teams and training camp days.

Well really, the only team we struggle with, the patriots.

Here is what i found:

Dorsett and Matthews working in slot and outside. Seem to be locks.

Fans and team high on kenny Britt.

Cordalle Patterson doing a lot of gadget plays and will be their KR.

Gillislee absent from camp today and not getting much work at all.

Gilmore supposedly tearing it up. Yahh okkk

New defense is suppose to be more "aggressive"  (thought its BBs defense?) Just like last year

Kyle van noy looking to have breakout year, mainly because of new additions at D end

Sony michel (rookie rb) has football security issues. Had in college and still trying to work on it. 2 fumbles during camp already

My fiance is a patriots fan. We live in new England and I'm a die hard bills mafian. I usually go with her to pats camp once a year (rocking.bills gear of course) but i may be going next weekend so ill post what i see for y'all

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Also the Jets 2nd year RB McGuire , who was expected to have a big year , RB coach saying he reminds him of the great LT , fractured his foot - out indefinitely. Big blow for them. 

Think they were looking into signing Orleans darkwa as well. They still have some decent rbs, crowell and bilal powell

7 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

Think they were looking into signing Orleans darkwa as well. They still have some decent rbs, crowell and bilal powell

Yea true, I'm a big Powell fan but this kid McGuire had alot of hype around him , many jet fans felt thought he'd turn into a bonafide number 1

6 hours ago, Brian3488 said:

I mainly look into our rivals threads to see there perspectives of their teams and training camp days.

Well really, the only team we struggle with, the patriots.

Here is what i found:

Dorsett and Matthews working in slot and outside. Seem to be locks.

Fans and team high on kenny Britt.

Cordalle Patterson doing a lot of gadget plays and will be their KR.

Gillislee absent from camp today and not getting much work at all.

Gilmore supposedly tearing it up. Yahh okkk

New defense is suppose to be more "aggressive"  (thought its BBs defense?) Just like last year

Kyle van noy looking to have breakout year, mainly because of new additions at D end

Sony michel (rookie rb) has football security issues. Had in college and still trying to work on it. 2 fumbles during camp already

My fiance is a patriots fan. We live in new England and I'm a die hard bills mafian. I usually go with her to pats camp once a year (rocking.bills gear of course) but i may be going next weekend so ill post what i see for y'all

engaged to a Pats**** fan living in Boston.   Man, that's gotta be miserable.  :)

Not division rivals per say but ChiefsPlanet is basically a Mahomes circlejerk. 

Oh and Finheaven posters say that Tannehill is looking amazing but their Twitter reporters say otherwise. And osweiler is still hilariously bad.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently Tannehill looks like **** per Fish twitter and is going to get amendola killed in the slot the way he’s throwing it 

Sounds like he looks like Ryan Tannehill then. 

8 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Gilmore was excellent for the Pats week 6 on ward or so. So no surprise.

Correct. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tom Brady is 41. He cant live forever, and there is no heir apparent. Brady wont play forever. He wont be healthy forever. Our organization is finally being run by adults. I think the playing field is leveling. Finally.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

What additions at DE for the Pats?   They had a pathetic pass rush last year,.cost them the championship.   Figured that would be high priority in offseason.

Adrian clayborn for Atlanta. Trey flowers on other side. Clayborn came along last year with 10 plus sacks

3 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Tom Brady is 41. He cant live forever, and there is no heir apparent. Brady wont play forever. He wont be healthy forever. Our organization is finally being run by adults. I think the playing field is leveling. Finally.

Absolutely, pats are done and we are taking over 

15 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

Adrian clayborn for Atlanta. Trey flowers on other side. Clayborn came along last year with 10 plus sacks

He did have 5 in one game though... which helped pad the stats (think from memory he feasted on Tyrone Smith's backup when they placed Dallas).  I liked Clayborn as a potential fit here in fairness - we obviously went for Murphy - but I think he is a decent #2 complimentary rusher. Not sure he is a guy who instantly on his own raises the level of the pass rush.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Or maybe not.    Time will tell.   Outside of true believer Bills fans, there are lots of skeptics:  Ten teams most likely to implode.

8 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Or maybe not.    Time will tell.   Outside of true believer Bills fans, there are lots of skeptics:  Ten teams most likely to implode.

come on So...did you actually read what they said about the bills?  the first paragraph alone is absurd, and just wrong.  to post that in order to prove some angry point is a bit much.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

come on So...did you actually read what they said about the bills?  the first paragraph alone is absurd, and just wrong.  to post that in order to prove some angry point is a bit much.

Couldn't beat out AJ and Nate in those first 4 days of camp Teef.  I am calling BUST!

• Haha (+1) 1