Our division foes

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Couldn't beat out AJ and Nate in those first 4 days of camp Teef.  I am calling BUST!

i mean...i really think everything that has been happening in camp concerning the qbs has been by design.  to say allen can't beat out the other two isn't true.  even to call allen over drafted isn't true.  some thought he might go one over all.  i'm not even being protective of the bills here...that write up was hot garbage, and you'd think someone would be embarrassed to post it.

1 hour ago, Brian3488 said:

Adrian clayborn for Atlanta. Trey flowers on other side. Clayborn came along last year with 10 plus sacks

Absolutely, pats are done and we are taking over 

Derek Rivers too (rookie who tore his ACL last year before the season). Pretty highly regarded  pass rusher out of Youngstown st. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

i mean...i really think everything that has been happening in camp concerning the qbs has been by design.  to say allen can't beat out the other two isn't true.  even to call allen over drafted isn't true.  some thought he might go one over all.  i'm not even being protective of the bills here...that write up was hot garbage, and you'd think someone would be embarrassed to post it.

I happen to agree he was overdrafted but if the Bills hadn't someone else would have.  He was never getting past whatever the Cardinals first pick was originally (14 maybe?).  But that is by the by.... to judge whether someone is beating someone else out in camp after 4 days is totally ridiculous.  I don't think the Bills are likely to "implode" their W-L record may well be worse than in 2017 but they are too well coached and put together to "implode".  Miami, Denver, Seattle - they feel like possible implode situations.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I happen to agree he was overdrafted but if the Bills hadn't someone else would have.  He was never getting past whatever the Cardinals first pick was originally (14 maybe?).  But that is by the by.... to judge whether someone is beating someone else out in camp after 4 days is totally ridiculous.  I don't think the Bills are likely to "implode" their W-L record may well be worse than in 2017 but they are too well coached and put together to "implode".  Miami, Denver, Seattle - they feel like possible implode situations.

I don't see Gase finishing the season with Miami.  I sense they'll be around 4-9 and they'll have an interim coach finish the season.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

engaged to a Pats**** fan living in Boston.   Man, that's gotta be miserable.  :)

Lol def is seeing all this new England fans just fans because they are winning. My fiance sister is the worst and tries rubbing it in my face all the time.

My fiance actually likes our fan base and stadium. Eventually she'll convert, I hope.

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

agreed.  implode just isn't the right word.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

My gf is a pats fan. Knows her stuff too. Our two children will be raised bills fans. So I have stopped one pats fan from breeding more fans what have you guys done? Thats how we defeat them! 

Not sure I could do it.  I went on two dates with a Tottenham Hotspur fan earlier this year.  Two dates was enough.  She was binned.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Dolphins will suck again. Jets will be improved, Id say around .500. Patriots will win the division. Bills will win around 6. 

Patriots

Jets

Bills

Dolphins

I know, I went out on a limb. 

I can see the Bills and Jets either way around.  I have them both likely in that 6-8 win range.  Wouldn't shock me if they finished ahead of us, would surprise me if it was by more than a game or so.  Agree Dolphins are going to suck.  

1 hour ago, teef said:

come on So...did you actually read what they said about the bills?  the first paragraph alone is absurd, and just wrong.  to post that in order to prove some angry point is a bit much.

So it was one stupid comment, which I'm sure you've never made.  The substance of the article is about teams likely to have problems this season, and most of the teams named seem likely candidates, including the Bills.  

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Not sure I could do it.  I went on two dates with a Tottenham Hotspur fan earlier this year.  Two dates was enough.  She was binned.  

she's a cuse fan as well so that's our common sports team. 

5 minutes ago, SoTier said:

So it was one stupid comment, which I'm sure you've never made.  The substance of the article is about teams likely to have problems this season, and most of the teams named seem likely candidates, including the Bills.  

i don't think the bills are a team who are going to have, "problems".  they're a team that may take a step back for the sake of developing the qb of the future.  that's more than fine for most fans.  the article seems like mcdermott will lose the team and the world will come crumbling down around them.  this team is being built, and to imply what that article did was just foolish.  you can say it was just one stupid comment, but the "article" was only a few sentences, so yeah...it was terrible, and i think you're fully aware of that.

13 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't think the bills are a team who are going to have, "problems".  they're a team that may take a step back for the sake of developing the qb of the future.  that's more than fine for most fans.  the article seems like mcdermott will lose the team and the world will come crumbling down around them.  this team is being built, and to imply what that article did was just foolish.  you can say it was just one stupid comment, but the "article" was only a few sentences, so yeah...it was terrible, and i think you're fully aware of that.

Agree. There is a difference between the two.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I think the Jets are a slightly more talented team than the Bills at this point.... but I agree, they won't be better by more than a game or two.

really? i guess they do have a fairly proven qb with mccown. But mccown had his best season ever last year kind of like what fitzy did a few years ago so i'm not sure mccown can replicate that.  they have a really nice secondary.  I just don't know about their front seven. o line is bad, wr's all had their best years ever last year...is that a one off or was that them breaking out?  Lot of question marks.  Their run game is bad.  

20 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I think the Jets are a slightly more talented team than the Bills at this point.... but I agree, they won't be better by more than a game or two.

They still have lots of holes too though. Their offensive line is as messy as ours at this point and their linebackers are downright bad. They signed Avery Williamson from Tennessee who was a PFF darling last year but I have never been sold on him throughout his career and am always suspicious of people who suddenly play their best in a contract year.