NFLN live from Bills camp

I would agree that we don't have enough reps to go around for the 3 QBs, particularly #1 team reps....but...

Mariucci is an idiot who has been run out of the league, so I wouldn't get too caught up in his comments.

2 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I thought with EJ it was more negative with a play or two within the practices that kept hope alive. It’s seems as according today’s tales that it was way more positive and Allen looked the best out of the three and it wasn’t close. 

Allen probably is the best of the 3 without it being close.  But that is not a high hurdle to clear. And therein lies the rub.

5 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I thought with EJ it was more negative with a play or two within the practices that kept hope alive. It’s seems as according today’s tales that it was way more positive and Allen looked the best out of the three and it wasn’t close. 

I’ve seen some videos of his throws and he looked good.  

We are seeing the usual ups and downs which are to be expected 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 hours ago, cd1 said:

It would be GREAT if we could get some of the members at TBD  to "stop talking about he Bills like they have clue".

BUT wishes don't always come true... ?

Yeah! Stop being optimistic! You're bumming me out! :P

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I want to believe in Allen but I just have to see how things play out before I get excited.  

Funny his super supporters are downplaying 2 INT today. 

(it was 2 so far right? Or did I hear wrong) 

INT's at camp are worthless to talk about. I want my QB making mistakes in camp so he corrects it later on. It's the only way to learn. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts said:

INT's at camp are worthless to talk about. I want my QB making mistakes in camp so he corrects it later on. It's the only way to learn. 

Yep, and one of those INTs was a bobbled ball that really falls on the WR. Snidely wondering if it's now more than two ignores the global context you bring up and the particular I mentioned.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

On now 

Mariucci criticizing that they don’t have a real vet and there aren’t enough reps to go around for 3 unseasoned guys

james Jones said AJ doesn’t turn the ball over so will start 

Boring, these clowns will be singing our praises soon enough.

1 hour ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

If Allen continues to show well. It would be wise to move to a A.j /Allen competition.   They should have a good understanding of Peterman . .  

Josh Allen's talent alone is showing to light years better than the other two.

Can he get the mental aspect down to start day one? That is the only question, but it's a big one.

5 hours ago, WMDman said:

one was a jumpball to KB so you cant be too mad at that, KB got hands on it twice...its the first day of pads and hes a rookie he showed some promise 

The other one was apparently a diving catch though Allen did make a mistake.

7 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....AND....when the hell is the last time we've had THREE viable QB's doing just that?.........heaven forbid if two out of the three yield us the next Kelly/Reich combo, right??.......

Who are these 3 viable QBs? I see 3 guys who are more likely to be high school gym teachers in 5 years.

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

On now 

Mariucci criticizing that they don’t have a real vet and there aren’t enough reps to go around for 3 unseasoned guys

Tried the Vet route has never worked.

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

On now 

James Jones is an idiot. He is the same guy who swore Lamar Jackson would be a top 5 pick too. It's like listening to Emmitt Smith talk. You actually feel less intelligent after hearing what he has to say. 

4 hours ago, yungmack said:

Who are these 3 viable QBs? I see 3 guys who are more likely to be high school gym teachers in 5 years.

Thank you for your useless opinion. Now go take a nap.