Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 2

32 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Plus, it’s good to have an offensive guy with emotion. So often defensive guys are seen as rabid dogs and offensive guys are quiet and reserved polite guys who focus on design. I want someone fiery on both sides.

THIS! Yes! I was thinking the same thing!?

Allen should hit the hospitality tent on purpose once just to enjoy the scene it creates.

Actually, what would be better would be if the horribly uncreative people at PSE would realize this is a thing and make a game of it with all 3 QBs trying to hit a bulls-eye on the tent.  Have each QB throwing for a fan and whoever hits the bulls-eye wins a prize for their fan.  

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Has Thad Brown described any of Peterman's or McCarron's misses as "brutal" yet? I know both have had some poor throws as well. 

Peterman had some bad misses.  He seemed to be the most inconsistent today.  Some really good throws, some really bad throws.

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

The bit about DaBoll being pissed is the best news I’ve read so far. This was one of my biggest gripes during the Tyrod era... receivers not looking for the ball.

Once they pulled #15 (Clay) out of a play because he lined up wrong.  Sends a great message to do your job.

3 hours ago, Lfod said:

Practice is to iron out the mistakes. There will be mistakes. This wasn't a team established on offense last season. This is a team in training. I'm getting pumped up from the tweets. 

People kind of forget the large turnover each year in the NFL, toss in a new scheme on offense and you are going to run into some mistakes on offense, the key isn't coming out of the gate perfect, it is progressing as training camp/pre-season progresses. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

If Thad Brown can't differentiate between a throwaway and a bad throw, then I have to wonder why I should trust anything he says moving forward. Goes right to his credibility as a football reporter. 

It goes much much much further than Thad Brown.