LeSean McCoy allegations

1 hour ago, Bongo said:

True but seems they get more rights than the owner. Had friends once who moved and rented their place next to us. Took almost a year to evict the lady and she never made a single rent payment. Not one.

It is why, despite having chances to do so, I never rented a house it took me 2 years to sell. Didn’t want to deal with exactly this kind of crap. 

Agree - had a rental property destroyed on the inside with no rent for a year.  Finally got them out after a year in the NY state system.

Rather then remodel and start the cycle again, we had the house burned by the fire department as a practice event.  While I may miss out on some income (if able to collect), there are no heartaches.

3 hours ago, Saint Doug said:

I believe there was a witness to this ordeal. So, it’s not as simple as his word vs her word. 

It's not, but even then, it's just her and her cousin's word (assuming that's the witness you're referring to). There doesn't appear to be any physical evidence yet (unless something came out in the past couple hours while I was gone).

7 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

ok, now I agree with you. To the electric chair with him!!!

Oh boy...does this mean he did it?

No....just means he's getting better counsel than Celino & Barnes...

Just now, first_and_ten said:

Getting legal help like that must mean he feels that he might be charged or at the very least looked at as a person of interest.

Not really.   If you want to pound a nail fast, get a big hammer.     His lawyer's the hammer...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Getting legal help like that must mean he feels that he might be charged or at the very least looked at as a person of interest.

I’m not reading that much into it yet.  Any thinking person would hire a lawyer at this point.

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Could very well be the case.....stupid stupid moronic idiot (well of course thats if he did instruct his "guy" to go over there and fetch the jewerly).....

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Not really.   If you want to pound a nail fast, get a big hammer.     His lawyer's the hammer...

Ugh, he is doing everything he can to salvage his NFL career and the big pay checks, if not stay out of jail.

He knows his goose is cooked.  Just a question of how well done.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Ugh, he is doing everything he can to salvage his NFL career and the big pay checks, if not stay out of jail.

He knows his goose is cooked.  Just a question of how well done.

Nope.    Big Ben's still playing and he was directly involved in his incident.   

More likely it will shut down his Ex's ten-cent lawyer with the threat of defamation suit until the legal system's run it's course...