President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

22 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This just in. John Kerry says being a raging drunk and raping women is just "stepping over the line."

Okay, actually, what he said was being a raging drunk and leaving a woman to drown in your car is "stepping over the line," but, y'know, tomato-tomahto.

Sure, Teddy was just a tad wrong.

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

This just in. John Kerry says being a raging drunk and raping women is just "stepping over the line."

Okay, actually, what he said was being a raging drunk and leaving a woman to drown in your car is "stepping over the line," but, y'know, tomato-tomahto.

Wait...what?  Is Kerry actually saying that Kennedy is MORE moral, for having not denied killing someone, than Kavanaugh is for denying something there's no evidence of him doing?

What the living !@#$ is going on?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, sure, Senator Feinstein.  We trust you implicitly with confidential information.  We're certain it's safe and secure in your hands, and you'll take particular care with it and it will never, ever, ever leak...

Depends.

• Haha (+1) 2

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/10/02/building_documents_undermine_fords_exit_door_account.html

A Senate Judiciary Committee spokeswoman said that Ford’s lawyers have provided neither the therapist's notes nor the therapist’s name to committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), even though they have furnished that information to Democrats on the committee.

“Democrats won’t share it,” she said, just as they withheld the July 30 letter Ford sent to Feinstein for almost two months.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Apparently old Shithouse is polling at just under 50% in deep blue Rhode Island.... so now he's satisfied with the FBI investigation... (I'd love to see internal polls on this disaster!)

"I think I'm satisfied," Whitehouse said in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos. "We don't know all the details yet but, clearly, if they have been given free rein to interview whomever they want, then that's a very good sign. The last thing we want is a sham investigation.?

Whitehouse: I’m ‘Satisfied’ With Scope of FBI Investigation Into Kavanaugh

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So when Kavbro gets on Scotus...you know RBG will be totally up for boofing some beers with Bkavs...and YOU KNOW Thomas is definately in for some Devils Triangle action ...prolly with Bkavs white bread wife...just do not look in each others eyes....cause thst would be homo????

11 minutes ago, TH3 said:

So when Kavbro gets on Scotus...you know RBG will be totally up for boofing some beers with Bkavs...and YOU KNOW Thomas is definately in for some Devils Triangle action ...prolly with Bkavs white bread wife...just do not look in each others eyes....cause thst would be homo????

Baskin just can't stay away.

11 minutes ago, TH3 said:

until you have done a devils triangle, don't talk about it.

they're fun.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Corker and Kennedy are both sounding very confident about Kavanaugh's chances.  Hmmm

been thinking since last week that there is a way to go to prolong the meltdown and expose the liberal bull ****.

open voting thursday at noon.  announce voting will be closed by 6pm friday, or 1 hour after the FBI releases its findings - whichever comes first.

Just now, Magox said:

Corker and Kennedy are both sounding very confident about Kavanaugh's chances.  Hmmm

I've heard from two journalists who cover the Hill who I've come to know well, they are hearing a confident 53. That's NOT confirmation of anything, just repeating what they're hearing (conversationally, not factually). Your instincts on Flake might end up right (and if they are, I don't know how they'd have a chance at 53). I'm going solely off my assumption he wants to run for president as a republican. He might be dumb/starstruck enough to think he can vote no and still get GOP support (against Trump), but I'd be surprised. 

... Now if he's thinking of running as an independent, then a no makes the most sense. :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Since remembering my old Rep, I had remembered this.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/marcy-kaptur-warns-congress-provocative-clothing-is-invitation-to-sexual-harassment

Rep. Marcy Kaptur, D-Ohio, warned on Wednesday members of Congress and staffers who dress provocatively are inviting sexual harassment and assault.

"I saw a member yesterday with her cleavage so deep it was down to the floor,” Kaptur told the Democratic Caucus during a private meeting Wednesday. "And what I’ve seen … it's really an invitation."

Attendees were said to have been "stunned" by Kaptur's comments, according to Politico.

"Maybe I’ll get booed for saying this, but many companies and the military [have] a dress code," Kaptur added. "I have been appalled at some of the dress of ... members and staff. Men have to wear ties and suits."

Kaptur, 71, added that she does not fault victims of sexual misconduct despite not dressing modestly.

oh, and for the record, she's the longest serving woman in the house of reps = besting the old bag DiFi.  She used to come to my schools every year because we were the purple area of her district.  rich white folks in suburbia.

Edited by Boyst62