President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

She will probably be more arrogant now with Murphy Brown (yuck) back on the air.  

I don't see a world where the Murphy Brown reboot lasts very long. There are already a long list TV shows, late night shows, and comedy routines designed to mock Trump. And since that is precisely what the show was brought back to do, it will find a long, long, long line of competition in front of it.

Could be wrong. We'll see soon enough.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I don't see a world where the Murphy Brown reboot lasts very long. There are already a long list TV shows, late night shows, and comedy routines designed to mock Trump. And since that is precisely what the show was brought back to do, it will find a long, long, long line of competition in front of it.

We shall see.  FOX kept shows such as Married With Children along with The Simpson's on well past their expiration dates.  For me it does not matter as I watch very little network television besides the NFL coverage.  But there are millions of impressionable young lemmings out there to be turned into Democratic voters so expect the garbage to keep piling up.

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

go by the law at the time of the incident so I'm sure where ever Obummer is, it WAS illegal

True.

But if I'm not gonna say under age drinking for Kavanaugh is a deal breaker (wasn't for Justice Breyer) , I'm not gonna say smoking some weed should have been a deal breaker for Obama.

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

go by the law at the time of the incident so I'm sure where ever Obummer is, it WAS illegal

Make no mistake, the Dims don’t care one bit that BK was a drinker.  Probably half of DC are functioning alcoholics.  They only care about the perception that he was a blackout drunk because they know Ford’s “case” is thinner than Calista Flockhart on a fast.  This is all about mob rule.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

True.

But if I'm not gonna say under age drinking for Kavanaugh is a deal breaker (wasn't for Justice Breyer) , I'm not gonna say smoking some weed should have been a deal breaker for Obama.

Maybe Obama didn't inhale?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If he didn't he's a liar.  He said he did. I love this too, he said that was kindof the point.  LOL

I'd forgotten about that answer.  I did like it.  It's not like he copped to listening to Tom Petty, after all...

Just now, DC Tom said:

I'd forgotten about that answer.  I did like it.  It's not like he copped to listening to Tom Petty, after all...

That is an immediate disqualifier there.

27 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Make no mistake, the Dims don’t care one bit that BK was a drinker.  Probably half of DC are functioning alcoholics.  They only care about the perception that he was a blackout drunk because they know Ford’s “case” is thinner than Calista Flockhart on a fast.  This is all about mob rule.

Seems like only yesterday that no one on the left was concerned about The Choom Gang.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

It'll get huge ratings for the first episode, garner some media attention, then die a very quick death.

Nothing worse than a reboot. 

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This would be the reason why her signed statement (not an affidavit) was worded specifically to heavily imply, but not actually state, that Kavanaugh engaged in wrongdoing. It was written to cast the appearance of impropriety for political purposes, without triggering actual criminal liability for lying, or civil liability for libel - as she never outright accused him of anything.

• Like (+1) 1

/snip

Ford testified last week that she had never revealed the details of the alleged attack until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. She said the memories percolated up as they revisited a disagreement they’d had over her insistence on installing a “second front door" when they had remodeled their Palo Alto, Calif., home. 

/snip

But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.

“The door was not an escape route but an entrance route,” said an attorney familiar with the ongoing congressional investigation. “It appears the real plan for the second front door was to rent out a separate room."

Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door Account

/snip

Palo Alto city records show that a building permit for an additional room and exterior door was issued to Ford and her husband on Feb. 4, 2008 — more than four years before the May 2012 therapy session where, she says, she first identified Kavanaugh as her attacker.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

/snip

Ford testified last week that she had never revealed the details of the alleged attack until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. She said the memories percolated up as they revisited a disagreement they’d had over her insistence on installing a “second front door" when they had remodeled their Palo Alto, Calif., home. 

/snip

But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.

“The door was not an escape route but an entrance route,” said an attorney familiar with the ongoing congressional investigation. “It appears the real plan for the second front door was to rent out a separate room."

Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door Account

/snip

Palo Alto city records show that a building permit for an additional room and exterior door was issued to Ford and her husband on Feb. 4, 2008 — more than four years before the May 2012 therapy session where, she says, she first identified Kavanaugh as her attacker.

Not surprising, because she is a liar and a fraud. Anyone with a lick of sense sees it, but no one has any balls to call her out on it because optics. If I were the GOP,  anytime I spoke about this I would always include the words Duke lacrosse and UVA/Rolling stone, two other overhyped fake sex assault stories. Make people always think of them whenever they think of Ford.