President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Everyone loses and the main culprits are the Senate Democrats.  They held on to this evidence, they leaked it at the 11th hour.  Dr. Ford's lawyers are democratic operatives one who has been recorded on video as being part of the "resistance" movement and that had a hand in the  Anita Hill debacle.   And the other lawyer defends Andrew McCabe.

The Senate Democrats don't care about Dr. Ford nearly as much as winning.  This was always a zero sum game for them and Dr. Ford was merely an unwitting political pawn in the whole process.   She wanted privacy.  The only people who had knowledge of this was the Democratic Congressman and her aides, Feinstein and her aides, the lawyers for Dr. Ford and her close friends.   You going to tell me that the most likely culprit that leaked this was her close friends?  Who know that she has emotional traumas.  I find that highly unlikely, it is much more believable that it was one of the Democrats who leaked it because it serves their purpose which is to "resist".

Not to mention that this investigation could have been done secretly and have respected Dr. Ford's wishes and a thorough investigation could have been conducted.    Feinstein had met up with Kavanaugh on a couple occasions and she never brought this up.  This whole process was a farce and the Democrats did this purposely in the manner how they handled it.

At the end of the day, they both were credible witnesses and when it was all said and done, there was no contemporaneous corroboration of Dr. Ford's accounts of that day.  There were plenty of holes in her testimony regarding the therapists notes, the flights, not remembering when and where this took place.  No one who has an axe to grind cannot come away thinking that Kavanaugh definitely did this.  All they have to hang their hat on to is Dr. Ford's account and unfortunately for her, not even her own witnesses recall such an event.

• Like (+1) 3

Something to ponder:

Dr. Ford was offered several options to provide testimony to the Judicial Committee. She was offered a behind door meeting, a public meeting, a meeting in California with Committee staff and a phone interview. She claimed she was terrified to appear before the Committee in public to testify, but chose that most open venue to tell her story.

She declined all options other than the one that would bring the most publicity and be the most terrifying. She and her attorneys lied about her whereabouts in order to postpone any confirmation.

Just how much horseshit have we been subjected to?

• Like (+1) 1

I found her less credible after seeing and hearing her and hearing her testimony.  And the uptalking was artificial and coached.

And don't think for a second that these allegations weren't investigated as soon as Dems found out about them.  And obviously they found nothing because they produced nothing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Magox said:

The Senate Democrats don't care about Dr. Ford nearly as much as winning.  This was always a zero sum game for them and Dr. Ford was merely an unwitting political pawn in the whole process.   She wanted privacy. 

Don't be so sure about all of that.  Psychologist-Actor Christine Ford is no innocent pawn, IMHO.  I initially fell for her act.  I just thought she was not mentally competent.  I've rethought that.  A PhD in psychology and she acted like an innocent simpleton yesterday?  No way!

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Okay, quick game of Guess That Conservative. Without clicking on the link below, take a guess who NJ.com is calling a "conservative columnist."

Go.

I guessed it! What do I win?

If you need any example of how absolutely dishonest the MSM is, it's that they still push the idea that [REDACTED] is a conservative columnist.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Something to ponder:

Dr. Ford was offered several options to provide testimony to the Judicial Committee. She was offered a behind door meeting, a public meeting, a meeting in California with Committee staff and a phone interview. She claimed she was terrified to appear before the Committee in public to testify, but chose that most open venue to tell her story.

She declined all options other than the one that would bring the most publicity and be the most terrifying. She and her attorneys lied about her whereabouts in order to postpone any confirmation.

Good observation!

:)

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Something to ponder:

Well, they voted to vote at 1:30 ... dragging it out a little more.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm always interested to see which one of your personalities is going to be posting on any given day.

Do you think Renate Alumnus was a tribute to their good friend, mentioned multiple times in the yearbook? And that "Skis with Judge" refers to trying out skis in July? 

It's worth noting that the future Supreme Court Justice had zero trouble lying under oath about his high school years. 

Do you think those were lies under oath? 

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That just crossed my mind as I read his bs.

You think he was telling the truth on those. I don't. It's OK that we disagree. He's going to get approved but it's still worth noting that in that display of hurt and indignation, that I found totally sincere, he pulled out quite a few lies, spoken with anger and conviction. 

It's possible she's a pawn who the Dems don't care about even a little AND he lied under oath several times. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Do you think Renate Alumnus was a tribute to their good friend, mentioned multiple times in the yearbook?

The friend in question, under penalty of felony, said that was the case, and that there was never any sexual contact of any kind.

Is she a liar?

And that "Skis with Judge" refers to trying out skis in July?

Are you of the opinion that wealthy families don't ever ski in the summer?  Are you under the impression that people who are hobbyists of a sort abandon all consideration of their hobbies off-season?

It's worth noting that the future Supreme Court Justice had zero trouble lying under oath about his high school years.

It's worth noting that you are sham, a hack, and a liar whose presence here isn't a coincidence.

No, I do not.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The friend in question, under penalty of felony, said that was the case, and that there was never any sexual contact of any kind.

Is she a liar?

Probably not. 

Are you of the opinion that wealthy families don't ever ski in the summer?  Are you under the impression that people who are hobbyists of a sort abandon all consideration of their hobbies off-season?

"Going to Timmy for skis with Judge" 

Skiing. Right.

It's worth noting that you are sham, a hack, and a liar whose presence here isn't a coincidence.

I've asked you about this before but you never answer. What is it that you think I am? You keep saying I'm a plant here from another place. That I followed Dreanged from elsewhere. Please let everyone know. I'd like the entirety of the board to hear your conclusion about who I am and why I'm here.  

17 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

His high school years?  When he was water skiing with Timmy?  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

:P

Edited by PearlHowardman

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Do you think Renate Alumnus was a tribute to their good friend, mentioned multiple times in the yearbook? And that "Skis with Judge" refers to trying out skis in July? 

You think he was telling the truth on those. I don't. It's OK that we disagree. He's going to get approved but it's still worth noting that in that display of hurt and indignation, that I found totally sincere, he pulled out quite a few lies, spoken with anger and conviction. 

Fine to have a measure of skepticism, though it's also cynical to simply assume that Kavanaugh is lying. You can like beer without being a frat boy. It was also in response to a ridiculous line of questioning in the context of an unprecedented and sustained character assassination. Imo, Ford is either lying or delusional, but certainly the accusation could have been investigated by Maryland authorities (good luck with that) or the FBI could have done something Joe Biden declared worthless back in 1991 (different now for the Left, because when expediency is your defining principle, that's how it is) weeks ago privately. The Dems wanted delay and public exposure, they wanted maximum political carnage, they wanted whatever was necessary to prevent Trump naming a conservative to the Court and taking away their de facto legislative hammer for whatever they can't get through Congress. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Fine to have a measure of skepticism, though it's also cynical to simply assume that Kavanaugh is lying.

Perhaps. I can own that. But my cynicism, admittedly colored by my own Jesuit HS years at an all boys school, says it's naive to believe his run of BS on the yearbook stuff. 

The Dems wanted delay and public exposure, they wanted maximum political carnage, they wanted whatever was necessary to prevent Trump naming a conservative to the Court and taking away their de facto legislative hammer for whatever they can't get through Congress. 

100000000% agree. 

Edited by BeginnersMind