President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

18 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The thread of saying you would or would not sleep with the person; GoBillsInDallas Off the wall threads.  ??

Honest to Pete I have no idea what you are referring to.

you originally quoted some tweets I posted that said some of the squishes were voting yes.

9 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

You may be right.

I tend to think a controversial loss is more galvanizing politically than a victory, but both sides will definitely be motivated. Should be interesting.

There is no victory no matter if he is confirmed, or not.

What this sham sowed will be reaped by several generations.  Our politics may never be normalized in our lifetimes, and I believe we will live (the luck ones) through gunfire in our streets.

You have no idea what the real cost of this is, and you're not going to like it.

We may be at the point where Donald Trump is the last President this country ever has.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Honest to Pete I have no idea what you are referring to.

you originally quoted some tweets I posted that said some of the squishes were voting yes.

Hmm. Maybe I didn't see it right. But it looked like you were saying yes to senators.   ??‍♂️

37 minutes ago, bdutton said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5098427

The ABA knows better.

20 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Whose the creepy lesbian with the grey hair behind Feinstein?

Probably a Chinese spy.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine in 20 years when nearly every last person in public life has had a large portion of their lives permanently documented on social media, YouTube etc. That is if we ever get there. There are no winners in this. Ugly.

We'll never get that far.  This system is going to collapse before we do.

• Haha (+1) 1

Renate Alumnus. We all know what the boys meant. It was like most boys lie that they had sexual relations with a girl, but those boys were not lauding her friendship. His weeping defense of her was probably genuine because she's now the center of a media circus and he's sorry for that but we know what the boys meant. 

No drinking until 18. Right.

No time to party on weeknights. Uh huh. 

Beach Ralph Club referred to his weak stomach. Uh, sure Brett.

"Go to Timmy's for skis with Judge" was a reference to buying skis, not brew-skis. Give me a break. In sub-Saharan Africa, the guys are laughing at that clunker.

Not saying it matters to the accusation, but he lied under oath with all the indignant outrage that he could muster about his high school years.

"You want to ask me more questions about my yearbook?" No thanks. You showed you can lie about high school. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Renate Alumnus. We all know what the boys meant. It was like most boys lie that they had sexual relations with a girl, but those boys were not lauding her friendship. His weeping defense of her was probably genuine because she's now the center of a media circus and he's sorry for that but we know what the boys meant. 

"Go to Timmy's for skis with Judge" was a reference to buying skis, not brew-skis. Give me a break. In sub-Saharan Africa, the guys are laughing at that clunker.

Not saying it matters to the accusation, but he lied under oath with all the indignant outrage that he could muster about his high school years.

"You want to ask me more questions about my yearbook?" No thanks. You showed you can lie about high school. 

I'm always interested to see which one of your personalities is going to be posting on any given day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

When did you become a eunuch saint?