President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

So Swetnick, huh? Sounds like she be kinda big time into the group thing. Letter linked below was given to Hatch's office.

Try to keep up, people.

So, I think we’re all in agreement that this whole confirmation process sets the new bar for circus $&@!shows?

39 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

So, I think we’re all in agreement that this whole confirmation process sets the new bar for circus $&@!shows?

Well, Barnum and Bailey shut down this year, so it is good to see a new circus in town

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've heard from two journalists who cover the Hill who I've come to know well, they are hearing a confident 53. That's NOT confirmation of anything, just repeating what they're hearing (conversationally, not factually). Your instincts on Flake might end up right (and if they are, I don't know how they'd have a chance at 53). I'm going solely off my assumption he wants to run for president as a republican. He might be dumb/starstruck enough to think he can vote no and still get GOP support (against Trump), but I'd be surprised. 

... Now if he's thinking of running as an independent, then a no makes the most sense. :beer: 

If he votes no and plans on running for president as a Republican, he’s an idiot. If he plans on running for president as an independent, he’s an even bigger idiot. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've heard from two journalists who cover the Hill who I've come to know well, they are hearing a confident 53. That's NOT confirmation of anything, just repeating what they're hearing (conversationally, not factually). Your instincts on Flake might end up right (and if they are, I don't know how they'd have a chance at 53). I'm going solely off my assumption he wants to run for president as a republican. He might be dumb/starstruck enough to think he can vote no and still get GOP support (against Trump), but I'd be surprised. 

... Now if he's thinking of running as an independent, then a no makes the most sense. :beer: 

I don't think the delay strategy has so much to do with D's thinking that they can flip the Senate.  They want their "on the fence" candidates to be free to vote with the D's after the election.  Before the midterms, there are a few D Senators that need to vote to confirm Kavanaugh.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

If he votes no and plans on running for president as a Republican, he’s an idiot. If he plans on running for president as an independent, he’s an even bigger idiot. 

He will probably wind up as a PBS talking head. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Unless he craves the limelight enough and hates Trump and his party enough to torpedo Trump's re-election. 

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don't think the delay strategy has so much to do with D's thinking that they can flip the Senate.  They want their "on the fence" candidates to be free to vote with the D's after the election.  Before the midterms, there are a few D Senators that need to vote to confirm Kavanaugh.

Oh, I think they think they can flip the Senate.

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

He will probably wind up as a PBS talking head. 

Who knows?

9 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

OH my !@#$ing God. Just nominate someone who wasn't a raging alcoholic frat boy and move on. Your lack of empathy is nauseating.  

Your lack of intelligence is obvious.

"raging alcoholic frat boy"  ..........................:lol:

30 years on the bench.............spotless record................but you hit  your knees and swallow the liberal "line"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Nominate a middle schooler? 

You mean a drunken fratboy gang rapist middleschooler who probably pulled some poor girl's pigtails in kindergarten? Is that the kind of monster you want on the Supreme Court for life?!?

For shame. For. Shame.

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Your lack of intelligence is obvious.

"raging alcoholic frat boy"  ..........................:lol:

30 years on the bench.............spotless record................but you hit  your knees and swallow the liberal "line"

come at me bro

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You mean a drunken fratboy gang rapist middleschooler who probably pulled some poor girl's pigtails in kindergarten? Is that the kind of monster you want on the Supreme Court for life?!?

For shame. For. Shame.

Nevermind, it has come to my attention the middle schooler ate a tide pod.

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm pretty sure we all agree he's an idiot. 

The only question at this point is the price of his vote. This week may have simply been time to allow for a bidding war.

29 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

OH my !@#$ing God. Just nominate someone who wasn't a raging alcoholic frat boy and move on. Your lack of empathy is nauseating.  

I believe your obsession for Bohannon is spewing in this thread.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

Just nominate someone who wasn't a raging alcoholic frat boy and move on.

You mad, bro? You seem mad? Be patient. He'll be confirmed in no time, and THEN they'll try to find someone more to your liking when RBG hangs it up next year.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

You mad, bro? You seem mad? Be patient. He'll be confirmed in no time, and THEN they'll try to find someone more to your liking when RBG hangs it up next year.

yeah, I'm mad, bro.  This is !@#$ing ridiculous. there are other qualified judges available. Keep pushing this clown ... we'll see what that gets your party.