President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yet, ones ability to recognize their own behavior is so lomitted that it wouldn't matter if she was the world's leading psychologist in the FBI police.

Christine Ford's innocent, child-like, injured sounding testimony yesterday was an act.  And she had to act like an innocent, child-like, injured witness.  Because if she talked like a regular adult the Republicans would be filing ethics charges against the Democrats and Ford right now.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Ford's testimony was a schizophrenic mess.  But I'm beginning to wonder whether psychologist Christine Ford knew her story had so many holes in it that she intentionally played the injured simpleton as a diversion.  She seemed suspiciously too stupid. 

:ph34r:

Time. Distance. Trauma. 

The perfect plan. 

Wow. Flake's a yes.

Only 3 GOP not confirmed as yes'. We will see on Collins and/or Murkowski

Yesterday at this time, I thought there was no chance this even went to vote.

I found Ford to be credible, but also found Kavanaugh credible. 

I am shocked there will be a vote, and right now looks like he might still be the next SCOTUS justice.

I think this thing unfolds much worse for Kavanaugh/GOP if Feinstein treated this like a real accusation and not like a political hit job. People would take her more seriously if brought up in any type of normal manner. The real losers in this hearing are both Dr. Ford and the Kavanaugh family, while the D's are just trying to burn the whole house down and both Ford/Kav are getting scorched in the blaze.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
The request comes hours before the Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to vote on Brett M. Kavanaugh's nomination.

Yeah, just the next chapter in the play book and there will be more.  Very predictable. 

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Wow. Flake's a yes.

Only 3 GOP not confirmed as yes'. We will see on Collins and/or Murkowski

Yesterday at this time, I thought there was no chance this even went to vote.

I found Ford to be credible, but also found Kavanaugh credible. 

I am shocked there will be a vote, and right now looks like he might still be the next SCOTUS justice.

I think this thing unfolds much worse for Kavanaugh/GOP if Feinstein treated this like a real accusation and not like a political hit job. People would take her more seriously if brought up in any type of normal manner. The real losers in this hearing are both Dr. Ford and the Kavanaugh family, while the D's are just trying to burn the whole house down and both Ford/Kav are getting scorched in the blaze.

Thank Allah!  Kavanaugh for king!

24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Oh boy far fetched idea right there.

The woman is suffering from something.  No one is perfect. But come on, diagnosing a mental illness on the TV is absurd.

She's obviously troubled and/or a very emotionally weak hypochondriac sorta person.  Therapy with husband over a door in the house?  Who does that? Nut jobs.  She was never pressed hard in questioning probably part of the deal in her coming in because she couldn't handle it.   Her story really wasn't challenged.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Thank Allah!  Kavanaugh for king!

Haha idk about king...

Could have avoided this whole mess had Trump just picked Comey-Barrett.

But a choice between Kavanaugh and Garland ain't no choice at all, so yes even though I am Pro-gun and pro-choice, I wouod like to see Kav on the court.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Most dems walked out during Grassleys opening statement. 

They have to flail about and make a scene so they can go back to their constituency and say "we're fighting". At least 2 of the walkouts have oval office aspirations.

8 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

The real losers in this hearing are both Dr. Ford and the Kavanaugh family, while the D's are just trying to burn the whole house down and both Ford/Kav are getting scorched in the blaze.

This is my take as well. 

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

She's obviously troubled and/or a very emotionally weak hypochondriac sorta person.  Therapy with husband over a door in the house?  Who does that? Nut jobs.  She was never pressed hard in questioning probably part of the deal in her coming in because she couldn't handle it.   Her story really wasn't challenged.

It was an act.  Psychologist Ford played everyone like a fiddle - to avoid legal trouble.  Her accusation against Kavanaugh is completely baseless.