#WalkAway

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, B-Man said:

VIRGINIA: Hampton Roads Black Caucus endorses Glenn Youngkin for governor. 

“This is the first time the caucus has endorsed a Republican for governor since they were founded in 2012.”

https://www.wavy.com/news/politics/virginia-politics/hampton-roads-black-caucus-endorses-glenn-youngkin-for-governor/

This is an interesting contest in general.  The dem has just been running mostly attack ads saying the other guy is trump and hurt babies. The Repub has been running a campaign mostly geared towards positive family value stuff.

Since it seems like VA is a purpleish state it will be interesting to see what happens. 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VargasGarcia45.jpg?w=540&ssl=1

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/we-need-more-republicans-like-this-one.php

And he is a conservative who has entered the race for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District:

World champion boxer Jessie Vargas is joining the race for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District as a Republican, pitching himself as a former Democrat who will fight for conservative values.

Vargas, 32, told The Nevada Independent on Monday that “absurd issues” with the Democratic Party, including rising inflation under the current federal administration, made him rethink his prior party affiliation.

“The Democratic Party left me,” he said. “That’s when I made the decision to run as a conservative. I mean, it’s quite clear. I’m pro-life. I’m pro-guns. I’m all for family values and for having strong law enforcement.”

Vargas’s parents came to the U.S. from Mexico.

In a release announcing his candidacy, Vargas said he is “not a politician” and that “Washington’s liberal policies are making it harder for everyone” to accomplish the American Dream. According to his campaign website, Vargas’s plans include limiting the size of government, strengthening schools (including opposition to “crazy liberal ideas like Critical Race Theory”), maintaining police funding and securing the nation’s borders.

That last point, securing America’s borders, is very popular among legal Hispanic voters.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I have decided not to reply directly to Tibsy or Billzy childish posts for a while,

But I ask the rest of PPP's posters,

What kind of lightweight feels that repeated posting of a Mad Magazine cover is a substitute for argument ?

Meanwhile.

Bleak midterm outlook shadows bitter Democratic battle | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/575993-bleak-midterm-outlook-shadows-bitter-democratic-battle

The 2022 midterm elections — and the very real possibility that Democrats could be swept from their House majority — are hanging over the ...

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I have decided not to reply directly to Tibsy or Billzy childish posts for a while,

But I ask the rest of PPP's posters,

What kind of lightweight feels that repeated posting of a Mad Magazine cover is a substitute for argument ?

Meanwhile.

Bleak midterm outlook shadows bitter Democratic battle | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/575993-bleak-midterm-outlook-shadows-bitter-democratic-battle

The 2022 midterm elections — and the very real possibility that Democrats could be swept from their House majority — are hanging over the ...

download-3.jpg.1fe592d39cbf0c0ddb473f91b0891047.jpg

On 11/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, B-Man said:

This silly cartoon is extremely accurate.  While many liberal have gone off the rails to the woke left, conservatives have pretty much stayed the same.  

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Conservative values?? 

HA HA HA, that's a good one! 

Can you list the conservative values you find funny.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

This silly cartoon is extremely accurate.  While many liberal have gone off the rails to the woke left, conservatives have pretty much stayed the same.  

Can you list the conservative values you find funny.  

No, the silly cartoon is not accurate.  Conservatives have most definitely not stayed the same and gone equally off the rails as their progressive counterparts.

10 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

No, the silly cartoon is not accurate.  Conservatives have most definitely not stayed the same and gone equally off the rails as their progressive counterparts.

Would you tell me how? What is off the rails for conservatives that compares to open borders and the spending they are attempting?

• Vomit 1

10 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Please list where you’ve arrived at this.  And CNN, MSNBC et Al links will not convince me.  Give me your own list. 

Just now, 716er said:

LUM_1251-scaled.jpeg

There’s one.   There are dozens and dozens of examples of the left going off the cliff.  

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Would you tell me how? What is off the rails for conservatives that compares to open borders and the spending they are attempting?

I like how people are reviving these Deranged blasts from the past. 
Oh, and how are Conservatives just a tad different from the way they were in the Reagan years, or even the McCain and Romney years?

-they now love restraints on free trade. Tariffs everywhere! (And yes,

Biden is keeping most of them in place, but then again the Dems typically weren’t the free traders)

- they now love restrictions on free speech … as long as they’re aimed at the social media giants that don’t support them

- they now have a special and not-so-secret admiration for various dictators and strong men. If only we could be mor like Hungary! Or even Russia. 
- they now adore deficit spending and say to hell with fiscal restraint!

enough for ya?

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

-they now love restraints on free trade. Tariffs everywhere! (And yes, Biden is keeping most of them in place, but then again the Dems typically weren’t the free traders) Fair

- they now love restrictions on free speech … as long as they’re aimed at the social media giants that don’t support them

Absolutely false, they are objecting to the constraints set by the "media giants, not the way you spin it.

- they now have a special and not-so-secret admiration for various dictators and strong men. If only we could be mor like Hungary! Or even Russia. 

LOL...personal opinion as some type of "conservative value"

- they now adore deficit spending and say to hell with fiscal restraint!

The Longtime GOP establishment has always lied about this,   Conservatives do not.

enough for ya?  One...lol

Like this ------- Conservative #WalkAway Facebook page removed along with hundreds of thousands of videos and followers.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservative-walk-away-facebook-page-removed?fbclid=IwAR1y7WpHrS0EgsgtrwyppyX80je1niPGYtnGkv-FLZ0q19Lamq7XR4EIC2I

Edited by B-Man

• 1 month later...