Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

3 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

You have spoken from fairyland. i will certainly take what you say as the truth.

Yeah sure. Bills' players showed poorly on film and quit just because they were disgruntled about Peterman playing against the Chargers.  McDermott wouldn't stand for it and it's straight crazy talk.  Give it a rest. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

31 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

So, you're saying that Peterman can't lead his team? I wonder why the front line had so much distaste for him that they were willing to risk their careers and not do their job?

IT wasn't Peterman they are after and i would not expect you figure it out , go back to your knitting.

28 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

You have spoken from fairyland. i will certainly take what you say as the truth.

I sense sarcasm    :)

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Exactly the case. They were downright pathetic in that game.  Like I said previously it's nothing but a fairy tale to make excuses for Peterman. 

the same pathetic O Line that allowed Nate to score on his first drive in game 1?  

the backups to the Oline that allowed Josh Allen score on 3 straight drives in game 2? 

yeah lets blame the O Line 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

29 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

IT wasn't Peterman they are after and i would not expect you figure it out , go back to your knitting.

Blithe insults notwithstanding, just what are you talking about?

You're at least partially blaming Peterman's poor performance on a "disgruntled line." Do you not see how that would be a failure of leadership? Do you not understand that a big part of quarterbacking is leadership?

But, now your raising the spectra of the O-line being "after" someone? You're painting yourself into a corner with your narrative.

And, yes, you shouldn't expect me (or anyone) to "figure it out" without further explanation, because you are not being coherent. I can't wait to read what that explanation might be. 

2 hours ago, Wily Dog said:

I asked for honesty , apparently you are not  capable of it . I told you that 5 of 14 was what the record states but we all know honestly that Peterman didn't stand a chance with a disgruntled line in front of him . Go ahead with  B. S. in dreamland. 

Honesty is 5 picks in 14 throws and the lowest INT ratio ever. That can’t be debated. Facts are facts.

57 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

With that attitude, especially with respected posters around here, your time around here may be mighty short. I suggest an attitude adjustment sooner rather than later. 

Nobody will get upset at you if you state an opinion respectfully and back it up with facts or logic. So far, you have brought neither to the table. 

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Honesty is 5 picks in 14 throws and the lowest INT ratio ever. That can’t be debated. Facts are facts.

Before the Chargers game I picked up Nasty Nate to start on my imaginary football team.  He scored -6 points.  I forgot to change it back to Hotrod the next week, so Nasty Nate got 0 points.  So he scored more points by not playing.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

lets be honest here Kirby.   

please refer to the stats from the Saints game

image.thumb.png.dc9c4015bfca561ed622b57e2bde85fe.png

so in summation 

your facts are skewed and biased

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

so in summation 

Okay, so pick a game where a team ran for 300 yards against us to analyze the QB play. That makes sense...

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Okay, so pick a game where a team ran for 300 yards against us to analyze the QB play. That makes sense...

Oh the hilarity! The Saints were really geared up and going all out to stop the lethal passing of Peterman with the score at 47-3.  :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Biggest misconceptions about Peterman, are that he has added no discernible velocity to his throws and that he has poor pocket presence.

Just like last season, every pass he throws similar to the following in Cleveland is a pick six waiting to happen.

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

so in summation 

Do you think we can trade Peterman for a high 3rd round pick? Do you think the team that trades for him will pay him $16 million?

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

so in summation 

....LOL bro...believe you're trying to change the "spots on a leopard".....Grandma tried it and Grandpa told her to "go pound rock salt"....:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just like last season, every pass he throws similar to the following in Cleveland is a pick six waiting to happen.

That pass actually had more on it than his passes from last season.

Compared against Josh Allen's arm, the added velocity will quickly be dismissed, but compared to where Peterman was at last year, there is a difference.

That pass gets picked off if thrown with the same mechanics from a season ago, because that Browns' player had an even better break on the ball than Jalen Ramsey did in the playoffs game.

The Browns' player didn't drop it because he simply has no place on a football field, as has been suggested, he dropped it because it wasn't as easy a pick to make as it seems on first look.

Peterman doesn't have the same power behind his throw as Allen obviously, but he has added something to his passes and I believe that small addition could prove to be a big difference maker, should Peterman get the starting nod.

19 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Do you think we can trade Peterman for a high 3rd round pick? Do you think the team that trades for him will pay him $16 million?

Only if there's another Cleveland Browns team in the league.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s not different from your small sample size. 

There’s atrocious and there was good.  

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LOL bro...believe you're trying to change the "spots on a leopard".....Grandma tried it and Grandpa told her to "go pound rock salt"....:thumbsup:

Not trying to change anything.  

It wasnt all horrific. 

51 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Again the point was missed.  

It wasnt all horrific.