Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It’s not different from your small sample size. 

There’s atrocious and there was good.  

Not trying to change anything.  

It wasnt all horrific. 

Again the point was missed.  

It wasnt all horrific.  

The Bills were down 44 points when Peterman entered!! If you think that teams play the same at 0-0 as 47-3 this will be our last football conversation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills were down 44 points when Peterman entered!! If you think that teams play the same at 0-0 as 47-3 this will be our last football conversation.

Do yourself a favor

and never ever waver

Take the keystroke saver

then take the time to savor. :beer:

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Are we still arguing about Tyrod?

He will be benched by midseason and will then do the Fitzy tour of the league as a backup QB that every team thinks they can fix.

...do we EVER get to the point of admitting that the TT passing game was as impotent as OTAG?......I'll take the hit.....

4 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

With that attitude, especially with respected posters around here, your time around here may be mighty short. I suggest an attitude adjustment sooner rather than later. 

Nobody will get upset at you if you state an opinion respectfully and back it up with facts or logic. So far, you have brought neither to the table. 

You mean that you have to Agree with CB , Kirby and RDB, not by a damn site .I state my opinions only to have them dismissed by Kirby's facts which do not amount to anything in reality of known facts. If this is the what TBD has become , and I doubt it, you have others who are reasonable , such as John C. who  has been on the end of the know it all , know it alls. I guess they believe if you state something is true often enough it will be true.

2 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

You mean that you have to Agree with CB , Kirby and RDB, not by a damn site .I state my opinions only to have them dismissed by Kirby's facts which do not amount to anything in reality of known facts. If this is the what TBD has become , and I doubt it, you have others who are reasonable , such as John C. who  has been on the end of the know it all , know it alls. I guess they believe if you state something is true often enough it will be true.

Like stating that the Bills' OL intentionally sabotaged Peterman against the Chargers in LA last season?  :blink:

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Like stating that the Bills' OL intentionally sabotaged Peterman against the Chargers in LA last season?  :blink:

You  may say it is untrue but some reports  doubted that and Bosa said that they didn't even attempt to block him.  You can  say that a person will not jeopardize his job  by doing this  but unity  breeds strange bedfellows. I will remind you of fragging incidents in wartime  where the participants were betting their life on the results.

1 minute ago, Wily Dog said:

You  may say it is untrue but some reports  doubted that and Bosa said that they didn't even attempt to block him.  You can  say that a person will not jeopardize his job  by doing this  but unity  breeds strange bedfellows. I will remind you of fragging incidents in wartime  where the participants were betting their life on the results.

How long have you been watching Jordan Mills play RT for the Bills?   Your premise is not rooted in reality.  

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How long have you been watching Jordan Mills play RT for the Bills?   Your premise is not rooted in reality.  

Long enough to know he is not an all pro but repots were that he had a pretty good tear last year. It would not  have to be only him.

Long enough to know he is not an all pro but repots were that he had a pretty good tear last year. It would not  have to be only him.

You must have missed the TNF game at the NYJ when the OL was atrocious.  There was no conspiracy against Peterman no matter how much you try to make it so. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You must have missed the TNF game at the NYJ when the OL was atrocious.  There was no conspiracy against Peterman no matter how much you try to make it so. 

I'm sorry it doesn't fit your agenda.

I'm sorry it doesn't fit your agenda.

It doesn't fit the facts and like I said before McDermott would stand for it and Beane would have cut anyone who pulled crap like that.  Your conspiracy story is nonsensical in many ways. 

20 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

11 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

Then I'll ask the same question again: If you think that Peterman's poor performance in Los Angeles was due to the O-line giving up on him, is that not a failure of leadership? 

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

That is non- sensical because the die would have been cast before he was even on the field. 

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It doesn't fit the facts and like I said before McDermott would stand for it and Beane would have cut anyone who pulled crap like that.  Your conspiracy story is nonsensical in many ways. 

Did you ever hear of the bickering Bills ??