Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

20 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Assuming the 2nd is about Allen? Twitter's blocked at my office :(

Yep. According to his source Allen is distantly in 3rd, McCarron in 2nd, and Peterman 1st. If he's correct that Allen is "distantly" in 3rd then it confirms what I thought, which is that the real competition is between Peterman and McCarron and Allen will be brought along slowly. And I would bet they will keep Allen on the bench until the winner of that competition shows he isn't getting it done.

25 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

No. Now are you going to a answer my question?

There shouldn't be a  question if you had been paying attention  , Peterman gets an exception IMO , because of the OLE' blocking for him by the offensive line. It wasn't a legitimate pass rush.in the Chargers game.

Edited by Wily Dog
thought

6 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

There shouldn't be a  question if you had been paying attention  , Peterman gets an exception IMO , because of the OLE blocking for him by the offensive line. It wasn't a legitimate pass rush.in the Chargers game.

if you say so. Didn't look any worse than the Jets or Saints games to me.

Edited by reddogblitz

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

if you say so. Didn't look any worse than the Jets or Saints games to me.

That probably why we were looking at the games with two different objectives. I wanted Peterman to do good and you wanted him to fail.

12 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

That probably why we were looking at the games with two different objectives. I wanted Peterman to do good and you wanted him to fail.

says who? I want EVERY BILL to succeed and win. But I'm not gonna make excuses for them.

Edited by reddogblitz

41 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yep. According to his source Allen is distantly in 3rd, McCarron in 2nd, and Peterman 1st. If he's correct that Allen is "distantly" in 3rd then it confirms what I thought, which is that the real competition is between Peterman and McCarron and Allen will be brought along slowly. And I would bet they will keep Allen on the bench until the winner of that competition shows he isn't getting it done.

I'm not buying it.  I don't believe there are leaks within the organization any more.  This could be another media member's opinion, for all we know.

9 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Way to jump to conclusions.

Where did I call anybody dumb?

People were adamant about Allen not being the target, called all the media stupid for saying the he was the guy the Bills wanted, then, crazy, he was drafted by the Bills.

These same media guys are merely saying that Nate has been impressive in this early part of the off-season, and that he has a good shot of earning the starting role, and yet many in this thread just keep gravitating back to how poorly Nate played last year.

I honestly don't think he's that great, but I also don't think mccarron is that great either, yet many here in this thread seem to be claiming mccarron is a lock to start, and Nate has zero chance.

Those are the same guys who were rambling on about Nate not even making the roster a couple weeks ago, and yet the media seems to think, *gasp*, he might actually win the starting job.

Many who are ripping him seem to want him to fail just so they can say "I told you so" which is really, really, really absurd.

It's very similar to the guys who seemed like they wanted Tyrod to fail, the ones who want Allen to fail and Rosen to succeed.

It seems they would rather be correct and watch Buffalo lose than be incorrect and watch them win.

I did not say you had called anyone dumb. If you think I did, I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.

But, speaking of jumping to conclusions: How about you put your money where your mouth is. Who in this thread do you think "wants him to fail just so they can say I told you so?"

33 minutes ago, eball said:

I'm not buying it.  I don't believe there are leaks within the organization any more.  This could be another media member's opinion, for all we know.

I'm going to wait til I see them all play in pads against other teams as opposed to what sportswriters (who don't know any more about football than we do) looking  for clicks have to say about what they do is in shorts and red jerseys.

Edited by reddogblitz

31 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

This is the thread that won't die.

When we actually make it to Week 1 and Nathan Peterman is NOT the starting QB against the Ravens, can we all agree to kill the thread then?

Please?

Sure.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

...DISTANTLY 3rd?.....isn't that where the gang penciled him in with ZERO NFL experience?.....is Benjy related to Madeline Albright?.....would explain a ton.....

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I did not say you had called anyone dumb. If you think I did, I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.

But, speaking of jumping to conclusions: How about you put your money where your mouth is. Who in this thread do you think "wants him to fail just so they can say I told you so?"

Feel free to read the other 40 pages of people acting like Nate is the worst QB in history and seen offended that he might start.

2 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Alright...what username do you two post under in here?

P.S., You don't have to pretend to be a Vikings fan...it's not that serious.

To much emotion shown when trying to break down the situation. Just my opinion. I think I saw the one guy doing a mini prayer. This leads me to believe it's more about wants. Feel free to show me something of substance and I'll subscribe. Break down that film for me. 

Edited by Lfod

6 minutes ago, Lfod said:

To much emotion shown when trying to break down the situation. Just my opinion. I think I saw the one guy doing a mini prayer. This leads me to believe it's more about wants. Feel free to show me something of substance and I'll subscribe. Break down that film for me. 

It's funny, they sound exactly like some in here. Especially the shorter guy...same sentiments.

47 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Feel free to read the other 40 pages of people acting like Nate is the worst QB in history and seen offended that he might start.

Then I will stand on my original statement: Literally NOBODY has suggested that they want Peterman to fail.

And, the only offense I have seen are from people who feel like a disagreement regarding the negative analysis of a player amounts to "hating." It doesn't. Perhaps people should learn to not be so offended by disagreement?

• Like (+1) 1