Sign in to follow this  
BringBackFergy

All Time Best YouTube videos from TBD: The Collection

Post some of your all time favorite vids from YouTube. We’ve had many here on TBD over the years. Bully beat downs, pets, bloopers, etc. 

This was one of my favorites: “Bring amber lance”. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Lol. Never saw that one. Would ya?

100% yes. Anyone who says "i punched her in the cooter" ..that is a woman for me!

BTW, she like s all the other MacD's, just not the one on Dorsett!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Is his buddy’s name Rich or Jay? I can’t figure it out. 

I can't even see straight with the tears in my eyes. After McDonald's lady, I could only make it through half of the Big Bill Hells video! That's some good entertainment right there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

now why ya got to go and ruin all our fun. Did your kids know at 3 there was no Santy Clause

There isn’t?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

now why ya got to go and ruin all our fun. Did your kids know at 3 there was no Santy Clause

Doesn't matter to me.  That's still funny.

I heard Yanni

11 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Is his buddy’s name Rich or Jay? I can’t figure it out. 

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I haven't read your link, but I was wondering why she called it MacDonalds at first and then later switched to McDonalds.  But anyway, the video is hilarious either way.

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

this is one I first saw here and it never gets old

This is TBD in a nutshell. This one belongs in the Hall of Fame.

Itchy gums! The guys reaction is priceless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is TBD in a nutshell. This one belongs in the Hall of Fame.

I submit that this too could sum up TBD on occasion

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cynical said:

Itchy gums! The guys reaction is priceless.

LOL...awesome

Not only the dude running into the plexiglass, but the laugh of his friend recording it.  Classic.

18 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Post some of your all time favorite vids from YouTube. We’ve had many here on TBD over the years. Bully beat downs, pets, bloopers, etc. 

This was one of my favorites: “Bring amber lance”. 

Gotta post the version of this that goes along with Black Betty.  Hilarious.  "Whoaa Black Betty...Amber Lance"  Here you go:

Edited by Mark80

A couple of comments:

Regarding the faked McDonald's video: of course it's still hilarious but knowing it is not a piece of genuine found art diminishes its perfection.

Regarding the Cleveland video: The line "Buy a house for the price of a V....C....R" sent me into hysterics for some reason.   

Regarding the naked streaker guy: I also immediately tuned into the sound of laughter coming from the guy shooting the video, particularly after the naked guy fell to the ground.  I laugh in that exact manner when I really laugh hard.  Tough not to love that!  The audio track of the laughing is better than the video of what's happening.

Regarding "It's still real to me dammit!" ....what is the guy talking about!?  He says something like "I want to thank you guys for what you have done to your bodies."

Is this some type of "I used to be fat but lost weight and you can do it too" thing or what?  Anyone know what he is talking about?

2 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Not only the dude running into the plexiglass, but the laugh of his friend recording it.  Classic.

Gotta post the version of this that goes along with Black Betty.  Hilarious.  "Whoaa Black Betty...Amber Lance"  Here you go:

The "music video" of the bus incident is absolutely, 100%, FANTASTIC!

LMFAO

This video from Oklahoma City is great; no idea if it was ever posted here or what the exact theme of this thread is intended to be (!) but this makes for some good entertainment.

The passion and emotion with which this woman speaks is genuinely fantastic.   She could read a page or two from the phone book and I'd be riveted to everything she says! 

Definitely NSFW

Musician/DJ, Dan Deacon, recorded himself commenting while watching TV with the volume turned off.  That audio was then synced to a CGI video of a lizard.  People claimed he was on LSD while doing so, but he since has denied that.  Randomly hilarious.