California (again)

The mayor of Auburn, CA, who stepped down for his comments liking Trump and  his supporters to the KKK died in a plane crash Saturday morning.  He was the pilot. His passenger survived.  Looks like the TDS virus is fatal.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The mayor of Auburn, CA, who stepped down for his comments liking Trump and  his supporters to the KKK died in a plane crash Saturday morning.  He was the pilot. His passenger survived.  Looks like the TDS virus is fatal.

Sad for his family, but hard to worry much about removing one more vile, hateful, ignorant person from the world.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

The sad part is that these *****tards will continue to be re-elected by overwhelming margins, between the legal ballot harvesting and genuine liberal morons.

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That seems deeply unconstitutional. 

And, dare I say......fascist*.

* just kidding.  We all know that true fascism is only possible as a direct result of the existence of Donald Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/21/2020 at 4:22 PM, Koko78 said:

The sad part is that these *****tards will continue to be re-elected by overwhelming margins, between the legal ballot harvesting and genuine liberal morons.

It's mostly because everyone here is either 1) poor and stupid and totally brainwashed by the left wing demagoguery, or 2) rich and not affected by any of this and so mostly votes in a way that makes them feel morally superior at cocktail parties and on social media.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/21/2020 at 7:22 PM, Koko78 said:

...OF COURSE......Shifty runs for his 11th term in November......having won in 2018 with 78%, I'd bet he goes WELL north of 80% in honor of his yeoman's effort.....

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

....this should bode well......he is the epitome of sad sack California politicians.....look at his track record as Mayor of San Francisco, and the degradation of that filth pit......so now he's going to throw law enforcement into the fray against 80,000+ defiant beach goers?.....not to mention the legality of his mandates with similar ones in PA being challenged by SC Justice Alito?.....

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, with ballot harvesting, they've not to worries about losing their 'gains'.

Exactly. Nothing Newsome does will change OC back to red. Nothing. The dems own all the ballots they need to pass whatever they want.

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Exactly. Nothing Newsome does will change OC back to red. Nothing. The dems own all the ballots they need to pass whatever they want.

Also OC has turned Blue due to a lot of high net worth liberal younger families moving here. Us old school conservatives that made up a good chunk of the voting base has, it appears, to have become a minority. 

...could give Quid Pro Joe a start on his Cabinet...….

Coronavirus: California governor orders release of 7 high-level sex offenders as he criminalizes beach attendance

By Hollie McKay | Fox News

Just days before California's Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered the closure of parks and beaches in Orange County, making it a criminal offense to step foot in the sand, the state ordered the release of seven high-risk sex offenders from the county's jails over concerns they could contract coronavirus.

The move prompted the District Attorney's Office to issue a safety warning to the community this week, highlighting that the men are likely to re-offend.

"These kinds of high-risk sex offenders are the most dangerous kind of criminal and the most likely to re-offend," DA Todd Spitzer said in a statement. "They are doing everything they can to avoid detection by the parole officers assigned to monitor them so they can potentially commit additional sex offenses. These are not the kind of people who should be getting a break."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-governor-orders-release-high-level-sex-offenders

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Also OC has turned Blue due to a lot of high net worth liberal younger families moving here. Us old school conservatives that made up a good chunk of the voting base has, it appears, to have become a minority. 

They probably got tired of paying to live in the Bay area.

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They probably got tired of paying to live in the Bay area.

I think it’s the opposite. They got tired of living in the low rent districts of LA. They are now making good money and they can afford the nicer areas of OC. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I think it’s the opposite. They got tired of living in the low rent districts of LA. They are now making good money and they can afford the nicer areas of OC. 

That makes sense. Those low-rent districts are pretty bad.

I mean, it's not near as bad as the abject poverty you see throughout the entire 716 area. But it's bad. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I mean, it's not near as bad as the abject poverty you see throughout the entire 716 area. But it's bad. 

That reminds me, since I have a 716 cell phone number, but live in the 585, am I poor?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

That reminds me, since I have a 716 cell phone number, but live in the 585, am I poor?

Hey buddy, can you spare a dime may be heard all over the 716 but these guys are crafty:

See the source image

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

We love to talk about homeless rights and how we need to check our privilege rather than criticizing people for shitting on the sidewalk.....so long as they keep shitting on the sidewalk way over there.

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey buddy, can you spare a dime may be heard all over the 716 but these guys are crafty:

See the source image

Poor dear.  The injustice of people not being able to afford a new Telsa in this area of great wealth is really hard to swallow.

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...could give Quid Pro Joe a start on his Cabinet...….

Coronavirus: California governor orders release of 7 high-level sex offenders as he criminalizes beach attendance

By Hollie McKay | Fox News

Just days before California's Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered the closure of parks and beaches in Orange County, making it a criminal offense to step foot in the sand, the state ordered the release of seven high-risk sex offenders from the county's jails over concerns they could contract coronavirus.

The move prompted the District Attorney's Office to issue a safety warning to the community this week, highlighting that the men are likely to re-offend.

"These kinds of high-risk sex offenders are the most dangerous kind of criminal and the most likely to re-offend," DA Todd Spitzer said in a statement. "They are doing everything they can to avoid detection by the parole officers assigned to monitor them so they can potentially commit additional sex offenses. These are not the kind of people who should be getting a break."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-governor-orders-release-high-level-sex-offenders

How is this even comprehendible? What in the absolute fvck?

On 8/31/2018 at 8:32 AM, Chef Jim said:

Well it says where they are based not incorporated. I can see it now. XYZ Corporation moved from California because they hate women. ?

Let us know when one company leaves California due to needing a woman on the board. 

This is great.

Thumbnail

THE DANGER ON THE ROCKS HAS SURELY PASSED. STILL I REMAIN TIED TO THE MAST. 

Protests sweep California as governor promises changes to lockdown. 

“The California Highway Patrol (CHP) had announced that it would be barring protests at the capitol because of a lack of social distancing by participants at a previous rally, but protesters gathered on the steps of the capitol regardless, chanting ‘Whose house? Our house!'”

Heh. They probably don’t know what to do when faced with lefty chants — you never arrest the chanters of those. Next try “the people, united, will never be defeated.”

But Newsom’s big problem is that his rules don’t make sense, and he can’t defend them on the basis of saving lives.

All he’s got is “because I said so,” and that’s not working.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 3

The whole “OC defied our social distancing orders at the beach?  Oh yeah???  Well we’ll show them!” Is so ***** childish. Add the fact that Newsom originally announced he was closing all the CA beaches and changed it to only OC beaches. 

This use to be (supposedly) a free country.

The IDEA was to PREVENT HOSPITAL OVERLOAD..............not give the state absolute power. !!

GAVIN NEWSOM MORPHED INTO KIM JONG UN SO QUICKLY, EVERYBODY NOTICED: 

Gov. Newsom will Allow Californians to Watch Sunsets.

“We want you to see sunsets,” he told SFGate.com. “We want you to enjoy activities outdoors. What they don’t want is people congregating outside in large groups.”

How incredibly kind and generous of California’s dear leader.