Trump, Eagles, TSW TDS goes all in !

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

The great American troll president has his army...great legacy.  WWII, the Civil War were noble pursuits..you (and an alarming number here) sell your souls for this rotten excuse of a human being.  And for what?  You can't carry on about incompetent, crooked and corrupt Democrats, and turn around and support this president, and maintain any credibility. But you do it anyways, and its is disgusting. The pains so many go through to pretend they don't approve of the man (you know who you are) but praise his ham-fisted policies is shameful.  It is difficult not to draw ugly conclusions about the character of his supporters. The saddest thing is, though, this pig doesn't love this country...he's in it for himself, and always has been.  

Hey, you're finally coming around on Obama. Congratulations.

Oh, you were talking about Trump? 

Newsflash: Most of us don't care about Trump. He's crazy, undisciplined and can barely control his mouth and his ego. But man, oh, man, if you told me that getting Trump elected would have you leftists melting down in such epic fashion, I'd have damn near donated to his campaign. Calling his kids morons and feckless c*nts. Suggesting the reason his wife isnt around is because Trump was probably beating her.

It's like you're all too stupid to realize you're handing him 2020 with a ribbon on it.

It's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I just may vote for him next time just to see how long the meltdown can last.

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

They know what coming, though. Gavin Newsom. This guy makes Nancy Pelosi look like Rand Paul. Politics will be interesting between him and Trump for the next few years. California, in general.

I think you get Jerry Brown before you get Newsom. Hell, you probably get the other nutbag leftist, Kamala Harris before you get Newsom. The woman freaking invaded the house of the guy who had the Planned Parenthood tapes and took the tapes. Her campaign coffer must be LOADED with millions from PP. Plus, she checks all the left's boxes: female, black, corrupt.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I think you get Jerry Brown before you get Newsom. Hell, you probably get the other nutbag leftist, Kamala Harris before you get Newsom. The woman freaking invaded the house of the guy who had the Planned Parenthood tapes and took the tapes. Her campaign coffer must be LOADED with millions from PP. Plus, she checks all the left's boxes: female, black, corrupt.

Idk, how many Presidents do you see in that picture?

original.jpg

5 hours ago, Buftex said:

He's revealed to everyone that we walk amongst a lot of sociopaths. Losing ones faith in mankind is pretty damaging. 

Sociopaths huh? Who’s the sociopath? The person who voted trump, or the person who still believes Hussein was a stand up guy?

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

The great American troll president has his army...great legacy.  WWII, the Civil War were noble pursuits..you (and an alarming number here) sell your souls for this rotten excuse of a human being.  And for what?  You can't carry on about incompetent, crooked and corrupt Democrats, and turn around and support this president, and maintain any credibility. But you do it anyways, and its is disgusting. The pains so many go through to pretend they don't approve of the man (you know who you are) but praise his ham-fisted policies is shameful.  It is difficult not to draw ugly conclusions about the character of his supporters. The saddest thing is, though, this pig doesn't love this country...he's in it for himself, and always has been.  

Says who? You? I’ll take my chances that you’re wrong.

49 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Sociopaths huh? Who’s the sociopath? The person who voted trump, or the person who still believes Hussein was a stand up guy?

Says who? You? I’ll take my chances that you’re wrong.

Sociopath is scary word.  Like calling somebody a Racist or Nazi, except Sociopath hasn't lost it's shock value yet from being so overused and applied to situations where it does not apply

4 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Not grasping at anything bud. Just lmao at the trumptards. The absolute stupidest people ever to walk the face of this earth. Complete waste of time debating anything with people who have the IQ of a common housefly. You guys take stupid to unparalleled heights. Your all so stupid you dont even realize what morons you really are. You do provide great entertaiment and I thank you for that.

Tell us the one again about the time Obama fixed the economy. ?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Not grasping at anything bud. Just lmao at the trumptards. The absolute stupidest people ever to walk the face of this earth. Complete waste of time debating anything with people who have the IQ of a common housefly. You guys take stupid to unparalleled heights. Your all so stupid you dont even realize what morons you really are. You do provide great entertaiment and I thank you for that.

Your Mom wants you to close the cellar door if you're going to get all loud and stuff; they're trying to play canasta up there!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/4/2018 at 10:37 PM, Koko78 said:

You'll notice that not one liberal can tell you how their lives have been made worse by Trump since he took office.

I wouldn't call myself a liberal, but my daughter lost college funding because he cut funding for a program called Access-VR which is designed to support high functioning students with disabilities. The little tax break I got was completely erased and then some because I had to pay more for college tuition. 

11 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Interesting interview.  I don't know what year this is from, thinking early 90's.  I guess one former Eagle at one time could at least stomach him:

Nice comment about Mike Tyson.  Just grab them by the kitty!  

51 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I wouldn't call myself a liberal, but my daughter lost college funding because he cut funding for a program called Access-VR which is designed to support high functioning students with disabilities. The little tax break I got was completely erased and then some because I had to pay more for college tuition. 

the government should not have been subsidizing your daughters education in the first place.

I am skipping the circlejerk in the beginning, but I think it bears recording the chain of events that led to this "disinvitation"

Throughout the 2017 season, the Eagles were one of 7 teams to have no one kneel during the anthem. I know the alt-right posters here like conservative websites, so let's throw them a bone on the evidence: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/1/no-philadelphia-eagles-players-knelt-anthem-2017/

However, they had a number of players be very vocal to the cause on their own time. In fact, one player (Chris Long) donated a year's salary to charity.

During the season, Trump goes on a rant about how bad the NFL is. He talks about how he should be able to fire players for not behaving exactly as he likes. He calls them "sons of bitches".

So when the Eagles win the Superbowl, a number of players state that, if invited, they would not attend. It's not a mandatory event, and players have elected not to go since the Clinton administration. It is, after all, supposed to be congratulating them.

The NFL rolls out an anthem policy that satisfies nobody, and it's revealed they were pressured by Trump to do something.

After months of hemming and hawing, the invitation for the trip arrives...during OTAs. A number of players reiterate they have no interest in going to an optional event.

It turns out, a single digit number of players were interested in going. So the Eagles decided to offer the chance for our sitting President to save some face by rescheduling.

At this, the infant-in-chief blows up, and decided to cancel the event, saying they are "unable to come with their full team"...something that the Patriots didn't do last year.

He claims that they are not attending because  they disagree over his view the anthem policy...the policy for which they actually were doing what he wanted.

He claims that they are letting down "1000 fans" and is going to make it up with his own ceremony honoring the military.

Now, as an aside, I was there for the parade in Philadelphia. For an event that Eagles fans care about, a lowball number of 700,000 people was counted. So, the idea that a thousand of them attending something they want to go to...seems low. Like, not filling the tailgating section before the game low.

And then, as local Philadelphia reporters attend, it turns out that there are few, if any, Eagles fans in attendance. From the pictures I saw, it looks like they gave staffers a lunch break and sent them out for a photo op.

This entire thing is a big pouty exercise by a man child who can't stomach the thought of not being loved. It's like an 8 year old deciding to cancel his birthday party because most of the class decided not to attend. What a joke.

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Tell us the one again about the time Obama fixed the economy. ?

You mean the part where the stock market rebounded and then hit record heights after the 2008 crash?

Or the part where the Big 3 automotive manufactures were saved and rebounded?

Oh wait, you didn't personally see an improvement? It's almost as if giving billionaires more money does nothing to help the vast majority of people.

• Like (+1) 2

if i care about someone's political concerns I will usually ask

i can also voluntarily find out by hanging around the PPP

i could not care less about anything that a pro athlete has to say about anything outside of his exceptional ability to play a child's game

Just now, row_33 said:

if i care about someone's political concerns I will usually ask

i can also voluntarily find out by hanging around the PPP

i could not care less about anything that a pro athlete has to say about anything outside of his exceptional ability to play a child's game

You think professional football is a child’s game? You would get sent to the hospital after one scrimmage against the practice squad. 

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I am skipping the circlejerk in the beginning, but I think it bears recording the chain of events that led to this "disinvitation"

Throughout the 2017 season, the Eagles were one of 7 teams to have no one kneel during the anthem. I know the alt-right posters here like conservative websites, so let's throw them a bone on the evidence: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/1/no-philadelphia-eagles-players-knelt-anthem-2017/

However, they had a number of players be very vocal to the cause on their own time. In fact, one player (Chris Long) donated a year's salary to charity.

During the season, Trump goes on a rant about how bad the NFL is. He talks about how he should be able to fire players for not behaving exactly as he likes. He calls them "sons of bitches".

So when the Eagles win the Superbowl, a number of players state that, if invited, they would not attend. It's not a mandatory event, and players have elected not to go since the Clinton administration. It is, after all, supposed to be congratulating them.

The NFL rolls out an anthem policy that satisfies nobody, and it's revealed they were pressured by Trump to do something.

After months of hemming and hawing, the invitation for the trip arrives...during OTAs. A number of players reiterate they have no interest in going to an optional event.

It turns out, a single digit number of players were interested in going. So the Eagles decided to offer the chance for our sitting President to save some face by rescheduling.

At this, the infant-in-chief blows up, and decided to cancel the event, saying they are "unable to come with their full team"...something that the Patriots didn't do last year.

He claims that they are not attending because  they disagree over his view the anthem policy...the policy for which they actually were doing what he wanted.

He claims that they are letting down "1000 fans" and is going to make it up with his own ceremony honoring the military.

Now, as an aside, I was there for the parade in Philadelphia. For an event that Eagles fans care about, a lowball number of 700,000 people was counted. So, the idea that a thousand of them attending something they want to go to...seems low. Like, not filling the tailgating section before the game low.

And then, as local Philadelphia reporters attend, it turns out that there are few, if any, Eagles fans in attendance. From the pictures I saw, it looks like they gave staffers a lunch break and sent them out for a photo op.

This entire thing is a big pouty exercise by a man child who can't stomach the thought of not being loved. It's like an 8 year old deciding to cancel his birthday party because most of the class decided not to attend. What a joke.

You mean the part where the stock market rebounded and then hit record heights after the 2008 crash?

Oh wait, you didn't personally see an improvement? It's almost as if giving billionaires more money does nothing to help the vast majority of people.

Trump is still ass chapped that the owners won't let him be part of the club.

Trump wanted to be an NFL team owner, but they thought he was a ‘******* huckster’

Donald Trump's war with the NFL is big news these days, but he's been waging battles with the league for decades—when he hasn't been trying to woo it.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Trump is still ass chapped that the owners won't let him be part of the club.

Trump wanted to be an NFL team owner, but they thought he was a ‘******* huckster’

Donald Trump's war with the NFL is big news these days, but he's been waging battles with the league for decades—when he hasn't been trying to woo it.

1) "Was?"

2) irony, thy names are Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Rebound? Are you serious? No one with even a basic understanding of economics believes that. He walked in on the heels of a recession with nowhere to go but up and then presided over the most anemic recovery in history. And you want to pat him on the back for it?

• Like (+1) 1

I find it hilarious that for people complaining about "culture wars", the Eagles are one of the few teams to be doing everything that they *say* players are supposed to do: They all stood for the anthem. They prayed on the sideline. They did their activism off the field. They donated their time and money to causes.

It's almost like...you just don't like what they are saying and are looking for flimsy excuses to discredit it.

Just now, Rob's House said:

Rebound? Are you serious? No one with even a basic understanding of economics believes that. He walked in on the heels of a recession with nowhere to go but up and then presided over the most anemic recovery in history. And you want to pat him on the back for it?

You mean like the gladhanding Trump has gotten over taking on a strong economy and then running up a load of debt that his huckster ass won't have to pay?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I find it hilarious that for people complaining about "culture wars", the Eagles are one of the few teams to be doing everything that they *say* players are supposed to do: They all stood for the anthem. They prayed on the sideline. They did their activism off the field. They donated their time and money to causes.

It's almost like...you just don't like what they are saying and are looking for flimsy excuses to discredit it.

The Eagles "team" is not doing that.  The Eagles PLAYERS are doing it.  !@#$ off with your dehumanizing identity politics bull ****.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Eagles "team" is not doing that.  The Eagles PLAYERS are doing it.  !@#$ off with your dehumanizing identity politics bull ****.

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Wow...pedantic much?

...ok...so...it's not the TEAM, but players within it that are:

A) Standing for the anthem (every single one of them, no matter their private beliefs)

B) As a result, not staying in the locker room (that was the Steelers)

C) Handling their political beliefs off the field

D) Donating time and money to their causes...or not. Hey, it's up to them.

E) Had been given an optional choice to attend an event to honor THEM, and made their own choices. Some wanted to go, others did not. 

What monsters...

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly