Jordan Mills second team All-Pro?

I think this assessment is closer. Best Right tackles from bleacher. Yeah, I know but I think they got this right.

21. Jordan Mills, Buffalo Bills

Pass Protection: 17/25
Run Block: 16/20
Power: 18/25
Agility: 14/20
Position Value: 8/10
Overall Grade: 73/100

Buffalo's Jordan Mills is as tough as they come, and he plays with a physical mindset. Mills' pass protection is limited and inconsistent if he is facing speed, but he makes up for with is physical run blocking. Overall, the 27-year-old is an adequate starter. Buffalo knows it can trust Mills to line up and do the right thing, which is what helped him keep a starting job.

• Like (+1) 2

I was saying this all season. Ya'll never listened

47 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Well he did grade out pretty well last season in run blocking, maybe that Chargers game was just a bad day at the office for him.

He's not an all pro hahaha

17 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I love that our guy gets some national love,and locally we crap on him.

Yea, we billeave.

Note the publication.  I'm not sure what kind of pub "Pro Football Journal" is, and who does their rankings.

But actual "All-pro" status is a poll of sportswriters from major national publications and wire services.

Whatever "Pro Football Journal" may be, it is not that thing.

I don't want to crap on Mills, but that's just a weird listing of guys.  For example, look at the RBs they pick as 1st and 2nd team.

Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, and Le'veon Bell all had top rushing seasons for yards, OK, all on the list, fine. 

But then they skip two guys (our own LeSean McCoy, and N'orleans Mark Ingram) and pick Jordan Howard of Chicago.  Huh?

Couple more I could comment on like that without breaking a sweat.

Edit: here we go

" Pro Football Journal, A blag about mainstream and esoteric football topics."

Kinda looks like "just guys" writing it, one affiliated with a high school, the others no info on background.

So no, not "National Love"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He’s terrible. Our pass blocking sucked regardless of statistics. Our run blocking mostly sucked, with Shady’s extraordinary skills overshadowing how lousy they were as evidenced by the amount of times he was tackled immediately for a loss or at the LOS. It wasn’t because he danced. He danced because there was NO place to go.