2018 Season Record Predictions

2 hours ago, blargo said:

If we are 12-4 we do not have 2 losses to NE.  I know NE is good but they do lose to good teams.  If we are 12-4 we at least split with NE.

While I think it is very possible to be 12-4 and lose to NE twice I actually thought about giving us a win against them but 13-3 seemed like a bit much.  I know it’s only one more win but still.  Teams have had 12-4 records and lost to bad teams in their division twice.

Edited by Talley56

9 hours ago, gr8billsfan said:

Hey Bills Mafia, here I’ve posted what I predict  our Win-Loss record will be. I know it’s a bold prediction, but have to stay positive. 

What does everyone predict our seasons record to be for the 2018 season?  Copy and past the below and post your predictions, no need for a score. 

At Baltimore: W 

vs LAC: W 

At Vikings: L 

at Packers: L 

vs Tennessee: W 

at Houston: L 

At Colts: W 

vs Patriots: W 

Vs Bears: W 

at Jets: W 

Vs Jags: L

at Miami: W 

Vs Jets: W

at Patriots: L

vs Miami: W 

Overall Record: 10-6 

GO BILLS! 

P.S. I searched for this topic and couldn’t find one similar, it’s a duplicate, I apologize. 

At Baltimore L 7-10 in overtime !! That sucks  ! 

L.A Chargers W 21-20 very close game down to the wire and we get a win 

At Vikings L 27-30 We gave it all we got and gave them a hard time but the Vikings are really good we get a loss 

At Packers W 17-14 can not believe this !!! We actually win this one 

Tennessee L 14-16 Really ????? Come on what the heck happen here !! Big let down , that should have been a win 

At Houston L 10 - 37 Wow  that is not good , we suck ! Season is over 

At Colts W 41-6 YEA !!!!! Now we are talking best game of the season so far , what an amazing performance  

Patriots L 13-17 Very disappointing game yea it is the Patriots but we should have won this game , the referees gave the game to the Cheaters ! 

Bear W 24-16 Bears are good but we took care of them (  The surprising Bears won 7 in a row  until they met Buffalo and loses ) 

At NY Jets L 3-45 the biggest embarrassment ! no comments 

BYE WEEK  We need it 

Jaguars W 45-43 Huge win at home against a great Jaguars team !! 

At Miami W 13-9 close game but we get the W 

NY Jets W 31-21 This time we get the W revenge win 

Lions L 13-16 No excuse of this loss ! 

At Patriots W 21-18 in overtime HUGE WIN !!  

Miami W 27-3 We sweep the fish again 

I see 8-8 with certain games we should win but lose and certain games we should lose and win 

I am hoping for a 9-7 or even 10-6 

FLOOR RECORD 6-10 CEILING RECORD 11-5 

I did some scores . This is what I am thinking 

Edited by Cygnus99

8 hours ago, JohnC said:

You left on the Lions at Buffalo game on 12/16

at Baltimore L

vs LAC W

at Vikings L

at Packers L

vs Tenn W

at Houston L

at Colts W

vs Patriots L

vs Bears W

at Jets L

vs Jags L

at Miami L

vs Jets W

vs Lions W

at Patriots L

vs Miami W

I'm projecting a 7-9

Pretty much how I feel, but I had us between 4-12 and 6-10.

Where we differ, and where I'm very uncertain:

-Chargers pass rush is crazy. Like really crazy.

I don't have faith our new oline will be gelled enough to hold them back by week two.

They also started cold last year, so maybe they will be cold again and we steal one.

-Colts will be a tough one if Luck is healthy, so that could be a loss.

-Texans as a coinflip with Watt and Watson's health, so maybe a win.

-Titans are a pretty solid team, so that could get away from us also.

-bears added a bunch to the offense to help trubisky and roq Smith is really, really good. They're another unknown after some roster changes.

I really don't think we win a lot this year, but I'm okay with that, since it's a tough schedule and we have a complete unknown at qb.

I would be okay with a rough record, high draft pick next year, and some good progress from Allen and the rest of the young guys.

• Like (+1) 1

At Baltimore: L 

vs LAC: L

vs Tennessee: L 

At Colts: L 

vs Patriots: L 

Vs Bears: L 

at Jets: L 

at Miami: L

Vs Jets: L

vs Lions L

vs Miami: L 

Overall Record: 0-16

Tempering my expectations. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Talley56 said:

@ Baltimore W

LA Chargers W

@ Minnesota L

@ Green Bay L

Tenn W

@ Houston W

@ Indy W

New England L

Chicago W

@ Jets W

Jacksonville W

@ Miami W

Jets W

Detroit W

@ New England L

Miam W

Yeap, you heard it hear first, 12-4.  Hey, we are a playoff team now.  Time for some confidence and hope.

i agree with everything except i think we get outscored in one of the 1st 2 games and most likely the opener at balt.

i sure hope it's not la, but the first game might be the game to break our new guys in, so i'm going 11-5.

i also think the pats slip a bit and we tie records, with them getting the tie breaker by having beat either gb or minny as the common opponent thing.

we host a wildcard game against a team from the afc west.

9 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

At Baltimore: W 

vs LAC: W 

at Houston: W 

At Colts: W 

at Jets: L 

Vs Jags: W

Vs Jets: W

I've got 10-6 as well, just some minor changes.  Gotta be real and understand that we won't beat the Patriots.  Of course I hope we do, but it's hard to be confident against them.  I do BILLIEVE that we will surprise a lot of people though.  I think our defense this year will be significantly better than last year and even though this schedule looks tough, I don't see an offense on here that'll roll us over in any game.  Not even the Patriots.

11-5?

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

i agree with everything except i think we get outscored in one of the 1st 2 games and most likely the opener at balt.

i sure hope it's not la, but the first game might be the game to break our new guys in, so i'm going 11-5.

i also think the pats slip a bit and we tie records, with them getting the tie breaker by having beat either gb or minny as the common opponent thing.

we host a wildcard game against a team from the afc west.

11-5?

You can’t host a wild card game. There is no such thing. The division winners host playoff games. The only game that you can host as a wild card is if the 5th and 6th place teams play in the AFC Championship.

30 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You can’t host a wild card game. There is no such thing. The division winners host playoff games. The only game that you can host as a wild card is if the 5th and 6th place teams play in the AFC Championship.

I think he's implying that we win the division, but are the 3 or 4 seed.

At Baltimore: L 

vs LAC: L

At Colts: L 

at Jets: W 

Vs Jets: L

vs Lions L

5-11 but Tennessee could easily be a loss as well. 

Edited by Homey D. Clown