Need identity of this former Bills player

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Edited by mileena
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ok, thanks guys. It's been a long time since I saw him play. He looks so different now.

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Bills fan card revoked.

Yep. Guilty as charged!

Edited by mileena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, mileena said:

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Lmao...seriously? That's Thurman.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, mileena said:

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Bruce, Biscuit and Thurman look nothing alike.