Are you a fan of Josh Allen?

Josh Allen Poll  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love you some Josh Allen?

• Yes, that’s my guy now
    • No, I didn’t want him and I’m not happy

3 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Boller's completion percentages at Cal: 38.6, 46.7, 49.3, 53.3

It took him four years to get above 50%.

Come on, now.

And we all know... The talent around Kyle Boller at CAL was equal to the talent around Josh Allen at Wyoming.

I had Rosen 1 and Allen 2 but after film review and seeing all his accuracy issues are with his footwork which he has addressed I so happy we were able to get him. It's so funny because when under pressure Rosen accuracy is worst than Allens

20 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He completed 70% of his passes with a 33 td to 4 ints ratio in his last year in college.  I think comparing guys last year in college is more relevant.

but to answer your question: Wilson was better at NC State and the ACC (possibly the 2nd best conference) than Allen was at Wyoming and the MWC.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/russell-wilson-1.html

I don't disagree with you but his stats his senior year are more reflective of his transfer to a better program and talent at Wisconsin in my opinion.  For 3 years his stats at NC State were consistent at 57% and then he jumps up 15% to 73% with the Badgers.

I’ll say this. I can’t recall so-called experts disagreeing so wildly about a QB. Some of the biggest names out there think Josh Allen will be an Awesome pro QB and that it was a great pick by the Bills.  Just as many if not more experts think Josh Allen is overrated or even sucks.  

So I have no idea who the hell this guy is or what we have?!? But I’m rooting for him obviously.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

"Overcomes all of his shortcomings" :lol:

Your over-the-top passive aggressiveness reminds me of many ex-girlfriends. 

For what it's worth, given that a number of QB evaluators including professionals and guys who like Allen see significant shortcomings, the "over the top passive aggressiveness" call seems a little over-the-top itself.

4 hours ago, Luka said:

Yes, Tyrod was the reason we made the playoffs lmao

it's a team game.  you get this concept right? 

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I’ve watched enough of Allen post draft. He can be a successful QB in this league. 

time for you to become a pro scout.

2 hours ago, Magnum Force said:

I don't disagree with you but his stats his senior year are more reflective of his transfer to a better program and talent at Wisconsin in my opinion.  For 3 years his stats at NC State were consistent at 57% and then he jumps up 15% to 73% with the Badgers.

Wow! Russell Wilson went from a quarterback with terrible accuracy to a quarterback with amazing accuracy in a matter of months. What a miracle!

Couldn't have been the change in scheme, coaching he received, his teammates, and various other factors that improved his completion percentage, could it?

Nah, we know that those factors don't exist, but are just "excuses" that fanboys like to make up. Completion percentage is all that matters when determining a quarterback's accuracy, amirite? 

Definitely miracle.