Allen or Dahlin: Who will be better ?

Both have the potential to be the driving force behind a championship. 

It all all depends on who hits their ceiling. 

Dahlin seems loke a pretty sure bet to hit his. Allen we will have to wait and see. 

But they bith both have a tremendous amount of natural ability. 

30 minutes ago, Luka said:

I feel like the same thing was said about Eichel.

Eichel was aconsidered a great player an dwould of been a #1 pick in many drafts  but McDavid was considered the generational player of the that draft.

Eichel is killing it on a team that needs to purge 1/2 its roster. Kid is stil young and producing. Think of how much more he wil lproduce when he actually has some D men that can move the puck an dkeep the puck n the O zone.

Dahlin is off the charts.... and is already considered further ahead for/at his age than many top D playing the game today when they were at a similair age.  He makes players who are 4 - 6 years older then him look silly often. and he plays a solid 2 way game

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Eichel was aconsidered a great player an dwould of been a #1 pick in many drafts  but McDavid was considered the generational player of the that draft.

Eichel is killing it on a team that needs to purge 1/2 its roster. Kid is stil young and producing. Think of how much more he wil lproduce when he actually has some D men that can move the puck an dkeep the puck n the O zone.

Dahlin is off the charts.... and is already considered further ahead for/at his age than many top D playing the game today when they were at a similair age.  He makes players who are 4 - 6 years older then him look silly often. and he plays a solid 2 way game

It wasn't really a slight at Eichel, more, it's going to be another great player coming to a pretty bad team. I don't think any one guy is going to turn everything around.

57 minutes ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

I think you farted your brains out of your head. Or you must not know too much about sports. THEY'RE SAYING DAHLIN IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE PROSPECT IN 40 YEARS !!!

You're an angry commenter.

980x.gif

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Dahlin is probably the more sure thing, but Allen will have  much greater impact. 

Can they even invite him to OTA's before they draft him ;)

I am concerned by his lack of QB experience.....although he has QB'd the powerplay ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Dahlin by a long shot, Allen won't see his 5th year option picked up. God I hope I'm wrong

Harsh, but I fear it's true. 

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Eichel's pretty much a PPG player on a historically bad team.  I can't wait until the team improves and the rest of the league see's how good he is.  

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Not suspended. Just better use of my time.

There is an ignore function. Bye.

Suing Michael Jackson's estate?

Or just got laid off and back to work now?   

In any event, we've all had quite a bit of discussion regarding the other draft picks already but please........feel free to start a new thread with the first thought about them that comes to your mind I am sure nobody HERE has thought of it yet.    

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Can they even invite him to OTA's before they draft him ;)

I am concerned by his lack of QB experience.....although he has QB'd the powerplay ;) 

At 6-2, 183, he's a bit skinny, but still bigger than Baker Mayfield ;) 

53 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Suing Michael Jackson's estate?

Or just got laid off and back to work now?   

In any event, we've all had quite a bit of discussion regarding the other draft picks already but please........feel free to start a new thread with the first thought about them that comes to your mind I am sure nobody HERE has thought of it yet.    

I've started one new thread in the last five months, numbnuts. And it was about our QB coach. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

3 hours ago, ddaryl said:

It drives me absolutely crazy when people blame Eichel for the team not being good. Eichel is a stud. If anyone should get some blame it’s Reinhart. He’s also a former #2 overall pick. Although he was on an absolute tear the last couple months of the season. Hopefully these guys can gel. Adding Dahlin is going to be huge

Dahlin.   That kid has phenomenal talent.   He's already excelling playing against pros 6-8 years older than him...

4 hours ago, Luka said:

I feel like the same thing was said about Eichel.

IMO, Dahlin is light years ahead of what Jack was doing at his age.   This is going to be transformational for the Sabres...

Edited by Lurker