Vegas Over/Under 2018 Win Totals - Bills at 6.5

Will the Bills Beat the Vegas 6.5 Games Win Total in 2018?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Over or Under 6.5 Wins for the Bills this Season

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I pretend the preseason doesn’t upset me, but I’m only flesh and blood, so....

:lol:

Understood. I remember the board during last year's preseason. The Bills were going to be lucky if they won 3 games. :devil:

22 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

:lol:

Understood. I remember the board during last year's preseason. The Bills were going to be lucky if they won 3 games. :devil:

In just a few months it will be that time of year again! Oh boy! 

The OVER...people forget about how bad the dolphins and jets are. And the rest of the league sucks as well exc for a couple of teams.

This is a very mediocre time in the NFL. You have one great young QB who is injured and the rest of the elites should be playing in a seniors league.

Its like having Tom weiskopf,Billy Caspar,Fat Julius Boros,Gary Player and Orville Moody at the top of the leaderboard every week in 2018.

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Jags and Ravens shouldn't be a problem as long as our QB / offense scores more than 10 points.  The Titans are not a powerhouse of bother either. 

just saying 

I hear ya. I just feel like I'm pushing it already at 8-8. That would potentially give us 9 or 10 wins. I can't get myself to go that high. Hope I'm as wrong as last year. I thought we would miss the playoffs again.

Gonna use the color code the way I see it 

Blue : This is an automatic win 

Green : We should win this game 

Yellow : It could go either way or very close win or loss 

Orange : We should lose this game 

Red : This is an automatic loss 

2018 SCHEDULE 

W1 At Ravens : YELLOW no idea what will happen there 

W2 Chargers : GREEN  Not this time ! We are home Chargers struggle  

W3 At Vikings : ORANGE   Notice it is not red , we can do this , very hard but not impossible but I see a loss  

W4 At Packers : YELLOW / ORANGE  this game looks tough on paper but could be get a Win ?? Maybe ! 

W5 Titans : GREEN no excuses ! We are home we should win this one 

W6 At Texans ORANGE  Gonna be a long struggling 4 quarters , not seeing a win there 

W7 At Colts : GREEN I see a win there even with an improved new Colts team 

W8 Patriots : RED . No way we win this 

W9 Bear : BLUE / GREEN . DA bears ! What else can I say . Take a win here 

W10 At NY Jets ORANGE A loss We have been struggling in New York lately 

W11 BYE WEEK 

W12 Jaguars ORANGE gonna be a long game 

W13 At Dolphins YELLOW ORANGE hard to tell not sure 

W14 NY Jets GREEN / YELLOW I see a win  and a split against the NY Jets 

W15 Lions GREEN a Win for us ! no dome and a cold environment

W16 At Patriots RED a loss 

W17 Dolphins GREEN we close the season with a win ! We many spit agains them or we may sweep them again 

Edited by Cygnus99

10 hours ago, Dopey said:

I hear ya. I just feel like I'm pushing it already at 8-8. That would potentially give us 9 or 10 wins. I can't get myself to go that high. Hope I'm as wrong as last year. I thought we would miss the playoffs again.

I always find a way to "get" 9 or 10 wins at this time of year so I tend to calla W on teams that are not real threats like Baltimore.  

Mariota is still young and hes got a new HC, so who knows. 

Flacco isn't getting better with age. 

Deshaun Watson looked good before the injury.  The big question is how he'll do after the injury.  It's still an unknown if he will recover enough from his torn ACL in time to participate in organized team activities in the spring.  

Chargers in Buffalo - Revenge factor.   Make them hurt Buffalo. 

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I always find a way to "get" 9 or 10 wins at this time of year so I tend to calla W on teams that are not real threats like Baltimore.  

Mariota is still young and hes got a new HC, so who knows. 

Flacco isn't getting better with age. 

Deshaun Watson looked good before the injury.  The big question is how he'll do after the injury.  It's still an unknown if he will recover enough from his torn ACL in time to participate in organized team activities in the spring.  

Chargers in Buffalo - Revenge factor.   Make them hurt Buffalo. 

Ok, you talked me into a 9-7 record. Glad I'm not laying $ on this.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

2018 NFL Over-Under Win Totals: Overachieving Bills might be in over their heads in 2018

The Buffalo Bills were one of the more improbable playoff teams of 2017, a stunning story in Sean McDermott's first season as a head coach, going 9-7 despite a lack of talent and despite the underlying statistics saying they should have been a much worse team.

All credit due, those factors might create some problems for Buffalo in 2018. The Bills' expected win-loss record based on their points scored and points allowed projected them to be a 6.4-win team. Getting to nine wins, especially with some of those wins coming in weird situations (in the snow against the Colts, etc), was a best-case scenario.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:26 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Without sounding overly negative I’m betting the under and hoping I’m wrong.

6.5 is about right. Hoping McDermott still has some of last year's magic and surprises everyone.

6.5 is a number that keeps my money in my pocket.  QB is a complete unknown.  The O-Line is suspect at the very least.  The Bills could go 10-6 if the cards fall right for them like they did last year, or just as easily 4-12.   Too volatile for me at the moment.  To quote the old movie wargames, the only winning move is not to play. 

Edited by CodeMonkey