Lesean McCoy's Rookie "Welcome"

Funnier than the tweet, the dudes profile who wrote it....juggling nerd and soccer fan....keep this guy away from your kids.

Seriously though, this Matt Marinara along with everyone else dissing the Josh Allen selection, please remember the individuals that you're challenging (that'd be Beane and Sean), and what they did for this franchise/city in the past year+.  I think I'll continue to trust their process and decision making, until they prove us wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Allen's has a great sense of humor.   It's the best thing I can say about the guy.

If only he could play QB.

You do realize that Josh Allen didn't tweet that, it was Matt whoever..  

but good try with your humor, maybe learn how this tweeting thing works gramps

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Turkey Bacon ?? Didn't know McCoy was a vegan.

Yes. Lesean McCoy is a vegan. That's why he eats turkey bacon instead of pig bacon.

And he spices it up with turkeyradish instead of horseradish.

• Haha (+1) 11

7 hours ago, dabills21 said:

Funnier than the tweet, the dudes profile who wrote it....juggling nerd and soccer fan....keep this guy away from your kids.

Seriously though, this Matt Marinara along with everyone else dissing the Josh Allen selection, please remember the individuals that you're challenging (that'd be Beane and Sean), and what they did for this franchise/city in the past year+.  I think I'll continue to trust their process and decision making, until they prove us wrong.

that is bull **** to attack someone. you should keep your comments about someone to yourself.. Lets look at your social media profile and i am sure we can rip you a new one as well

3 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

that is bull **** to attack someone. you should keep your comments about someone to yourself.. Lets look at your social media profile and i am sure we can rip you a new one as well

well I'm not on social media, so have fun finding me.  and second off, if this Matt guy is going to attack someone, it opens the door for people to criticize him.

Don't throw stones if you have a glass house bro.  

• Like (+1) 1